Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanel - Victoria House - Lutterworth  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Fisherman

External Link/Members Only

On my way up the M1 so opted for a walk in , Chanel was the only lady available, opted for an hour and was sent to one of the room with a shower to shower and await Chanel £25 paid to receptionist

Chanel arrived happy and smiley, nice looking girl with a nice body, she helped me finish drying off whilst asking what I wanted. Opted for a quick massage with teasing then ow, and then go with the flow.

Straight into the massage with lots of teasing and reach unders, then turn over. Started OW (my preference), nice technique and variation, she asked if I liked anal play, I do so she found a toy to stick up my bum. It looked a bit big but went with it. So we got it in and then started a lengthy round of vibrating toy in my arse and Chanel sucking my cock my balls and licking down to my arse. She said the only thing she doesn’t lick or suck is arse holes.

All through this there was some great dirty talk and banter , any suggestions from me were responded to positively.

I eventually unloaded a good load.

Some down time and chat, then round 2, similar start then into sex, first with her on top then doggy. Age is catching up with me so struggling to get hard and then for a second pop. Chanel tried everything but not happening, she was happy to keep working me right to the end.

Quick shower then pay her £140, so £165 in total, then time to leave with a kiss and a smile.

Would I return, yes a good dirty fun punt with a happy smiley girl.