Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxpleasuredomexxxx - Manchester  (Read 2585 times)

32 review(s) for xxpleasuredomexxxx (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Online mikecee

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place a few weeks before Christmas.
Comms were all done a week before the booking took place,  email through AW and then by text.  £100 for an hour (and a bit) at her home near Manchester Airport,  loads of on-road parking, didn't notice any twitching curtains.

Services taken were a massage, facesitting and oral on her while she wanked me off.

So l was off for a weeks holiday flying from Manchester, it was a late afternoon flight so l contacted PD to see if she was available. I was in luck and a noon booking was arranged.  Paperwork sorted, we went upstairs.  She took off her dressing gown to reveal black knicks and nothing else.

I stripped off and lay on the bed face down and then she got to work.  I asked her not to use baby oil or talc so she used moisturiser.  PD is a chatty girl, we talked a lot as she was working her way from the neck downwards,  mostly about holidays,  like me, she'd rather fly from Liverpool than Manchester but sometimes needs must.

I turned over, she took the knicks off and I was given a heavenly body to body massage rubbing her gorgeous boobs over my face, letting me suck and lick them, it would be rude not to, then on to my chest and, finally my now erect cock.  I do have erectile problems but she got me as hard as I've been for a long time.  At this point she turned round and sat on my face letting me lick her pussy whilst she wanked me off. I  held off for as long as I could but l couldn't help but come.

And that was that.  An hour and a bit absolutely flew by. I could've stayed all day but I had a plane to catch (as well as two or three pints to drink).

Sometime early this year l intend to go back for longer. 

She doesn't log on to AW as much as she used to. If you get the chance to go and see her, do so. You won't regret it.

Offline cheshirelad

You did well to see her.   She’s always booked up when I try.

Online mikecee

You did well to see her.   She’s always booked up when I try.

Yeah, I noticed on her profile this morning she hadn't logged in to AW since dec 20th.  I think l caught her on a day when her green light was on.