Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YoungEnglishChanel - Nottingham - Incall  (Read 2431 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7020795) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline TimE89

First review so pardon me if any errors etc

Girl im reviewing:
External Link/Members Only
texts and calls, easy to get hold off
I want to start off by saying her pics do not represent her in a good way, i felt she looked stocky and a had a bit of fat from her pics, but in person she is actually so petite and tight its pleasing to see. Could tell it was going to be a good punt with a hot girl…
Kissing progressed into some OWO which was average but enjoyable as she was really pretty to look at. Some deepthroat? But my member isnt particularly big. Mish then cowgirl where she was full of energy shes a great ride and kept going for ages till i eventually finished.

It was a short booking £110 for 30 minutes she doesnt advertise 30 min but offers it when asked i dont think i was there for the full 30 but that was by my choice. I left when after i finished, doubt a 2nd round would have been on offer with little time
would return for a short booking, shes friendly and offers what she advertises but dont think we connected enough for long bookings

None the less she is stunning and would recommend to give her a shot atleast once, so giving this a positive.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 12:12:09 pm by TimE89 »
Banned reason: Troll Multiple accounts ginganinja, thatbeeneguy, beatndelete,
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline JD1

Good first review, welcome onboard!

I saw her recently as well and also thought she looked better in person.

Offline MajorPayne

£110 for less than 30 minutes.  . . . .
An expensive punt

Online GoldTop

Welcome! Register and get stuck in! Nice one

Offline Sdeogy118

Offline Dipper

Offline EastMidsBloke

Am I missing something here? Stocky? Fat?  :unknown:
Her photo's look great to me  :drinks:

Offline JD1

Haha yeah I did think that was a bit of a weird way of putting it from the OP.

I would say she looks slimmer in person and overall much hotter than I was expecting from the photos, but she already looks good in the photos as a starting point.

Online gbyld87

I actually thought she looked a bit suspiciously stocky when I looked at the profile as well.  Not fat fat, but perhaps lacking shape.  Was enough to put me off trying to book her.  Each to their own and all that but I have a type and I've had occasions before where similar little things I've noticed of photos turned out to be a body shape I wasn't fussed with.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Great first review matey thank you
Welcome to UKP  :drinks:

Online Tun210

She has milking/lactating ticked, guessing by mistake as clearly she is not pregnant.

Offline GingerNuts

She has milking/lactating ticked, guessing by mistake as clearly she is not pregnant.

It possibly is a mistake but stopping lactating after giving birth would rather defeat the point.

Online Tun210

It possibly is a mistake but stopping lactating after giving birth would rather defeat the point.

Messaged her for clarification, will let you know if I hear anything back.

Offline Kool Keef

Looks like this one from GFE in Sheffield & Bury, bit of a mixed record on here, saw her myself in Bury & it was meh, maybe she's upped her game, as well as her prices, now she's gone indy?

Online Tun210

Looks like this one from GFE in Sheffield & Bury, bit of a mixed record on here, saw her myself in Bury & it was meh, maybe she's upped her game, as well as her prices, now she's gone indy?

Good work, it is her to the best of my visual abilities
Looks cracking

Offline Kool Keef