Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot&Freaky duo - Covent Garden  (Read 3188 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6732073) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]
39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]
8 review(s) for Nicki4U (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

I'd seen Lilly before and wanted to try the 2-girl with her friend Nicki.

Comms
All done by SMS and straightforward.

Gated flat in Covent Garden. You need to get through 2 gates/doors but it's straightforward and discreet.

The girls
I've described Lilly in my solo review. Nicki is also a Polish blonde, around the same height, younger by a few years, thicker, tits are a bit fuller and a rounder ass. Fuller lips and different facially, but similar attractiveness IMO. Her English isn't as good and she's not as engaging/chatty as Lilly.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=361148

The service
Well, it was the proverbial blur. After a shower, it was standing up 3-way snogging, hands everywhere and they took turns sucking me off. Fucked both of them in various positions. Decided against paying the extra for CIM (+£20 each I think) so popped once in the bag and another over my belly whilst lying down being given a double BJ. They weren't too interactive (I didn't ask for any FF action) but they used some toys on each other and it was quite horny watching them kiss. No fingering and condom changes required. If I had to compare them and state a preference:

Kissing: Lilly has the edge for me, but both were good at DFK.
Blowjob: Lilly. Softer, more sensual. Nicki is more aggressive and more use of the hand
Doggy: Nicki. Firmer, rounder ass and got into it. She uses different condoms to Lilly. There were ribbed and it felt fucking great. Lilly did some kissing with me and Nicki while I got into a rhythm. The highlight of the punt for me.
Mish: Par
Cowgirl: Par: Lilly had better moves and it felt more comfortable, but I really enjoyed hanging onto Nicki's tits

£350/hr. CIM is extra.

Rating
Great fun but too pricey to make it a regular thing, but Happy fucking Xmas to me.

Offline Jeffe

Thanks for the review been considering seeing them. On the interaction would you say there’s more if you asked for it. Do enjoy watching girls kiss in a duo

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review been considering seeing them. On the interaction would you say there’s more if you asked for it. Do enjoy watching girls kiss in a duo

Possibly. They accommodated all my requests (albeit quite vanilla) so might do more if you asked for it to be part of the meet. I don't think they are a couple, though. That said, their kissing seemed very natural.