Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Ayda  (Read 1474 times)

Argento79

BigSur

I think she is too. Spectacular! Do you think they are real? For a ton it might be worth finding out. :dancegirl:

Argento79

She says they are natural and they look that way to me.  Might test the water with a 15 minute quickie.

Argento79

15 minute taster booking made.  Will report back.

Offline Jacobsladder

I'm very interested in feedback on this lady the pics look really good so hopefully some good reviews

Loki

Argento79

Well, my short booking went ahead with no problems.  Will post a review when I have the chance but a nice fun lass.  A killer rack if big boobs are your thing.  She is probably a bit bigger than her pics suggest but so are her boobs!  Kissing and owo delivered willingly before the main event.  Just a 15 minute booking but would consider returning for the hour.

Offline tazman1002001

It's very unusual to see a bigger Polish girl, they all tend to have great slim bodies.....but those boobs are tempting  :yahoo:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Argento79