Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty-British-Chloe, Finsbury Square  (Read 2524 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6697417) (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline CTR

LINK
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw Chloe for 1 hour @£300.
I have had Chloe on my HL ever since she went independent. Had tried to book her through Maxes when she was still there once but it didn't work out. Have wanted to see her for a while since she went indie but as she only works every now and then the timings never lined up for me to even try getting a booking. Finally saw a day that worked listed on her profile and so got to work getting the booking sorted.

COMMS
Shot her an email through Adultwork and she got back to me within a couple of hours confirming she was available at the time and day I had requested. Switched to WhatsApp where responses were quick and was sent the location she would be in. She sent a confirmation message as well as the room number in the morning of the booking day. Very clear and precise comms throughout and overall very smooth. I've seen she can be hard to get through to in other reviews so would advise booking as far in advance as possible as that's what worked for me.

Quite a nice, upmarket hotel. No issues reaching the room as reception is in the back past the lifts. Plenty of people coming and going too, so you don't stand out. Clear signage to the room once on the correct floor as well. Room itself was tidy and clean. Good size with a very comfortable double bed. Floor to ceiling window looking outside. Bathroom was also clean, with fresh towels provided and enough toiletries. A very nice room overall, very modern as you would expect from this kind of hotel. Easy to get to and within walking distance from a couple of stations.

THE GIRL
What a body she's got. It has got to be one of the best bodies on a girl that I've seen in recent memory. There's a reason a lot of her reviews say so. Her boobs are enhanced but have been done very well and she's also got a great ass with a tattoo across one of the cheeks (clearly visible on her profile pictures). I found her facially attractive but that's all very subjective as others have thought differently. At the end of the day, you're not going to be complaining when you're in the thick of the action. She had put in the effort to ensure she looked good for the meeting, wearing some sexy lingerie and having done up her makeup well.

THE MEETING
Rang the bell and was let in by Chloe with her standing behind the door as is always the case. As I entered the room and turned around she went straight in for a hug and a kiss. Bit of chit chat, the usual "How are you?" and "How's your day been?" whilst sorting the paperwork and offered me a shower. I accepted and she led me into the bathroom and handed over a fresh towel, mentioned that she'd already set the temperature and everything for the shower which was a nice touch that I wish more girls did. Saves you having to faff about for a second whilst the water is either freezing cold or boiling hot.

Once out, she invited me to the bed where she asked me what I like and don't like before giving me a little strip tease with some DFK and allowing me to explore her body as she undressed. Had a bit of a make out session at this point where I got more than a handfull of her tits and ass, before I moved further back onto the bed and she began OWO. She really gets into it, giving a sloppy blowjob with plenty of spit and constantly deepthroating and gagging on my cock. She moved up to provided DFK during this as well.

Eventually got the condom on and we went at in multiple positions. We started with her climbing on top for cowgirl. She rides a mean dick, really went at it for an extended period without tiring out and coming down for more kissing as well as providing acccess to her breasts. Moved to doggy for a while and was hypnotised by her ass bouncing as I gave it to her. Plenty of moans and dirty talking without going overboard, was even happy with the occasional light slap on her ass. Finally switched to reverse cowgirl but by this point I was really close so she began more OWO before I ended up coming over her mouth.

After the clean up she offered to give me a massage and we chatted whilst doing so. She knows how to hold a conversation so everything felt natural and the conversation flowed without any awkwardness. Plenty of jokes and had a good laugh too. She was being very polite by constantly asking if I wanted a drink or needed anything and came across as very genuine.

Eventually I flipped over and we went straight into round 2. Round two was more of the same as the first, but we also did mish, she happily rimmed me for an extended period of time and I came in the bag during doggy. Another shower, and then more chatting as I got dressed. A kiss by the door, followed by well wishes and I was out just over the hour. Never felt rushed at any point of the meeting and I was very chuffed.

Chloe is definitely more of a PSE provider than a GFE. I mostly go for a GFE service but I do enjoy the occasional PSE style punt every now and then, so this was a very clear positive for myself. I didn't have anything to complain about after our meeting and was very pleased with the service she provided.

Would I return? I have a few others on my HL that I'd like to visit this year but if the dates ever line up again I will definitely try to see her. I just hope it doesn't take as long to do so.
If you're after a bit more of a PSE service I'd highly recommend.

As always though, YMMV.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 05:16:37 pm by CTR »

Offline CrazyStone

Sounds like a good time all in all. How tall is she?

Offline CTR

Sounds like a good time all in all. How tall is she?

I would probably guess around the 5'7 mark, maybe 5'8