Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: secret playgirls aka Lilly and Eva  (Read 2761 times)

Danny boy

anyone else had a similar experience here, I've attempted to book one of these girls through aw, over the course if three days managed to agree a time and also git name if the street through emails, but since I've sent 2 or 3 more trying to confirm how to go about it when the time is close but it looks.like I'm being blanked, should I turn up to the street when the time is close or give up?

Offline johnny34

Has she agreed a booking request?
You will usually confirm on the morning of the booking that its still ok. You should then
get details. You probably still need to get in touch 5mins before to get door number.

Whats the Aw link for them as i thought they only worked via diamonds?

Danny boy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

here's the link sorry it's mobile, so the moral is I should make my way there and pray to god it's still on

Offline Desperate Dan

Go for it mate. I've experienced exactly the same and am due to be seeing them today. I got a message from the asking for my number and they will ring ang let me know just before the meet. They are genuine I believe just not the best comms.

Offline MasterChief

Probably easier to book through diamonds, not ideal but......

Danny boy

I've gotten too used to using the mobile site, just checked main site and bookings confirmed apparently, and thanks parisno I would have but not working via diamonds today

Toshiba

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

here's the link sorry it's mobile, so the moral is I should make my way there and pray to god it's still on

So am i right in thinking its £50 for the duo 30mins??

Toshiba

Scratch that i read it wrong, thought so its each doh

Danny boy

I wish mate, but no, it says price is per girl somewhere on there

denyason

i have changed my mind of lily from those pics on AW- she is quite pretty- probably shades it to eva- think those pics on diamonds weren't great.  only window shopping though if u know what i mean.

Offline johnny34

i have changed my mind of lily from those pics on AW- she is quite pretty- probably shades it to eva- think those pics on diamonds weren't great.  only window shopping though if u know what i mean.
Careful Denyason, FM might be watching..... :D

denyason

i'm allowed to look, just not touch.   but if she's busy i have a b list. :cool:

Offline ohfook1t

cant seem to find there profile on main site...

denyason

cant seem to find there profile on main site...
search for ff couple.

Danny boy

I think you have to search for couples ff, in ne6 area if that helps

sentinel

I would book them through Diamonds, at least with them you have a contact number which is more or less always able to answer calls.

The girls are probably too busy with punters to spend time taking calls, replying to texts etc.

Several reviewers have rated them very highly as a duo so if you've got the dosh then why not.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:28:14 am by sentinel »

Offline dino1990

Offline ohfook1t

some nice pics on there profile. better than the rubbish diamonds have put up for them...might start saving

sentinel

Here's the link for the main AW site :

External Link/Members Only

They both look great.

Offline Bengeo13

Seen them both individually, and last time Lily asked if I was interested in a duo. At that moment my thoughts were elsewhere, but it's a mighty tempting offer.
In any event these two may well be installed into the UK Punting Hall of Fame for services offered to mankind.

Danny boy

just back from seeing Lilly, review to follow when I recover, fuckin awesome, just see her man! just see her

Offline Desperate Dan

Wowza!!!! Fucking outstanding.... Had a duo with with these two girls this morning and they were amazing. Best punt ever!!! My review will follow shortly too. 

Offline foreverchanges

Think Lily and Eva are going to be two very busy young ladies!!!!
They are superb as I may have mentioned before!

Offline dino1990

would you recommend eva on her own?

sentinel

Well now we've got Lily & Eva doing duos and we've also got Keeva & Savannah doing the same.

Lucky punters spoiled for choice.  :P :P :P

Offline johnny34

Well now we've got Lily & Eva doing duos and we've also got Keeva & Savannah doing the same.

Lucky punters spoiled for choice.  :P :P :P
Duo paradise... :drinks:

Offline dino1990

got a duo booked for  :yahoo: this afternoon

Offline FLYING BLUE

Dino - The best duo I have had in 30 years of punting - enjoy :thumbsup:

Offline dino1990

Dino - The best duo I have had in 30 years of punting - enjoy :thumbsup:

cheers, i've had a duo with kara and brunette jones and that was something else. so can't wait.

Offline FLYING BLUE

After 5.5  weeks here in the USA (training course) I am desperate for a punt and these 2 are at the very top of my list :thumbsup:

Offline Desperate Dan

After 5.5  weeks here in the USA (training course) I am desperate for a punt and these 2 are at the very top of my list :thumbsup:

Review just posted of my mornings fun with these two little belters, it will remind you of whats waiting for you when you get home. Lol

Offline FLYING BLUE

Review just posted of my mornings fun with these two little belters, it will remind you of whats waiting for you when you get home. Lol

Not sure if I should thank you or not DD :D

Offline johnny34

Not sure if I should thank you or not DD :D
You've got your own memories to fall back on FB & i'm sure some more fresh one's shortly.

Offline FLYING BLUE

You've got your own memories to fall back on FB & i'm sure some more fresh one's shortly.

I'm afraid it's only a distant memory at this time :(