Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Armella_  (Read 2541 times)

9 review(s) for _Armella_ (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline citynight

Armella is back!  :yahoo:

Had two amazing evenings with her this week. Wednesday for two hours (£220) and last night for one hour (£120)

External Link/Members Only

She's the perfect GFE, to the point that I'm going to have to have a break for a couple of weeks, or I'll totally fall for her! It's been a long three months waiting for her to come back to the UK but well worth the wait.

Plenty of details on here about her services, so I won't go into too much detail there - I prefer to keep it between us, sorry - but all the reports on here are accurate. I've said before that treating her with a bit of BFE back will get the best out of your evening. A glass of champers is a good start! She's very shy at first and you need to take charge.

Armella is outcalls only but she's very discreet - turning up both evenings in a sexy summer dress. Physically she's just stunning! A really cute face with a lovely smile. And then her body is mind blowing. I'm happy to have that memory for the rest of my life! She has so many lovely and natural moments, like constantly smiling back, that makes it feel proper GFE. And she's not clock watching - to the point she told me off for glancing at the clock at one point. Having two hours on the first night made things very relaxed.

She's studying in London, so I don't think will be on the scene for a very long time - you have been warned! I'm besotted with her (as you may have gathered), so will be making the most of it!

kazred

I am booked in to see her tmw for a 3 hr outcall , so let's hope I get to see the 'good' side as most reviews suggest and not the 'bad' side...as a few reviews mention......will report back

Offline undercoverpunter

Her profile says a levels at discretion. What's that mean then; that she don't do it or she charges extra?

Offline tantric talents

Her profile says a levels at discretion. What's that mean then; that she don't do it or she charges extra?

Generally means subject to the size of your cock. She says in her FAQ's Anal is + £50.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 12:57:43 pm by tantric talents »

kazred

Just got back from a 3 hr outcall with this gem. Now normally her services would be too vanilla for me but I looged onto her PG and saw THOSE boobs. So tried to book in early July but we could't fix a date and then she popped back on the radar last week :dance:

Arranged the meet Friday for a Monday 11am outcall. She asked me to confirm the hotel on Sat so she could make travel plans (tip for those who use dayrooms, you can book in advance for the same rate a same day booking). Booked the mercure london bridge.

Got a txt from her 9am today to make sure all ok, and i was already on my way up so we are on.......

Now I read the 'victor' thread and digested the 2 negative reviews but my punting radar said all would be ok. Took on board the suggestions that she is shy - she is - so instead of a normal 2hr punt went with 3 hrs. I like to have a chat and chill so didn't faze me....

She turned up bang on 11am in a coat and casual gear. We spent the first hour just chatting and having drinks. Like I say this doesn't bother me at all.

We then spent the next 2 hours in an intense GFE - Lots and lots of deep french kissing, oral, and she managed to almost DT me......shared shower and lots of laughs along the way.....Managed to do what I normally do in 2 hour meets which is pop 3 times.......cowgirl and me on top fucking her real hard

The boobs as has been suggested are simply fuckin amazing 'teardrops' one said and that's spot on - A friggin body that was made for sex

She is shy but by taking a slow pace and having a bottle of prosecco for her and me having beers in the first hour alongside some banter the next 2 hours went really really well as in regards a GFE

If your looking for a 1 hr date, especially a first one, think it would be a struggle, so like others have said I'd suggest an initial 2 hr date as she obviously is new to this and shy

She's a pocket bombshell IMO. Bit goofy like me LOL so DFK was no problem, very handsome, KILLER boobs, and a body thats as flat as a pancake........

Already planning to see her again - She's vanilla  but now that we've met and we got on so well, I will deffo be seeing this girl again. IMO once she has seen you the gigs get better as she will a/know you b/ be relaxed and less shy

An excellent punt and glad for once I ignored the negative reviews and went with the third wicket thinking and THOSE BOOBS

Got soaked on the way out the hotel, but for some strange reason I was the only one smiling in the rain.....

Recommended - Lovely girl, lovely bod, and don't get me started on THOSE BOOBS

A seriously happy bank holiday punter.....

Offline Robster199

You liked her boobs?  :D

What's she like facially?

kazred

She's very attractive - really really tight neat body and DON'T mention those Bluddy BOOBS

Seriously, she is a very good gig - Take your time and you'll be fine as long as she's chilled

Back to your main point, I think she's very attractive and also superb company if that helps.....I am very happy today after seeing her and THOSE........

I think I may need to log off and read a book.................