Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: babycoco of Bristol  (Read 2165 times)

4 review(s) for babycoco (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: November & December 2022
Where: Off Laurence Hill roundabout
££: 120/30 minutes

I have seen Coco four times now, and each punt is formulaic, tailored to my needs.
She is accurately profiled as 29 yrs old, slim and heavily tattooed with a sext cockney accent. She is chatty, but not excessively so, friendly and easy to get on with.
Basement flat, which she buzzes you in when a text is received on arrival.

Clothes discarded and onto the bed for prolonged DFK and groping. She likes to be fingered and gets quite wet.
I then like to give her deep RO with judicious use of my fingers and she makes all the right noises. Then, onto some rimming on a squeaky clean bum hole.
She really does like to be rimmed and her shaved pussy gets very wet and cums.

Then, we either fuck in cowgirl or missionary as the mood of the day dictates. This usually takes up the 30 minutes of the punt, after which she cleans up, I get dressed and leave.

Recommended: Yes
Return: Yes, she is now one of my regulars.

Happy hunting,
RH.

Offline Nickoname1

Thanks for the review OP. She looks greeeeaaaattttt as Tony the Tiger would say.

Her WA profile photo is very different to the pics on AW. Presume AW photos are accurate?

Has her WA photo always been the same? That person looks Asian

Thanks again
Nicko

Offline rudolph hucker

« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 07:05:19 pm by rudolph hucker »

Offline Pawgylove

Thanks for your review. She’s been on my HL for ages! Each time I’ve contacted her tho, she’s not been available. I kind of gave up, but ur review has raised my interest again. Will try see her soon, she sounds lovely.

Also WA = whatsapp

Offline bristolnick

I enjoyed my visit with her as well. Worth getting a session

Offline rudolph hucker

Offline rudolph hucker

Thanks for your review. She’s been on my HL for ages! Each time I’ve contacted her tho, she’s not been available. I kind of gave up, but ur review has raised my interest again. Will try see her soon, she sounds lovely.

Also WA = whatsapp

Ah, I see that now but don’t have WhatsApp on my burner phone.

Offline pythondan

Thanks for the review. Looks good but a bit expensive.

She has "Being filmed" on her likes list. Have you done that and, if so, was it included in the cost? - if yes I will be tempted to see her.

Offline rudolph hucker

I have never had any desire to film any of my punts so cannot comment on this.
You could always ask her directly.

Offline Nickoname1

Thanks for your responses RH  :drinks:

Offline BillyPoison

DFK never on her likes list. Bit of a put off. How did you arrange this ?

Also covered oral only...true ?

BP :hi:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 08:12:54 pm by BillyPoison »

Offline rudolph hucker

DFK never on her likes list. Bit of a put off. How did you arrange this ?

Also covered oral only...true ?

BP :hi:

When I initially made an enquiry about a punt, I asked about DFK and she said as long as I was clean shaven it would be ok.
As for OW, I can take it or leave it so it’s immaterial.