Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza Fitness - Manchester  (Read 3950 times)

34 review(s) for Eliza Fitness (31 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline CameronB

External Link/Members Only
Rate: £80 - 30 Minutes
Communication: Perfect/absolutely spot on/frendly and all arranged today. Also directions given and instructions when buzzed in, no problem at all.

Premises: Very nice/clean/immmaculate apartment. Bathroom/Power Shower after also spotless & clean towels provided.

Looks: Eliza, already very well reviewed, but as soon as she opened the door (usual hiding behind/very discreet) just wow!! Fuck me. I knew I had made the correct decision immediately especially after the instant/very friendly chat initially. She makes you feel very welcome/friendly and completely at ease. I am the same so fantastic!!

Services: After our pleasant chit chat & paperwork out the way which I initiated, she came back into the room in sexy as fuck lingerie with a naughty smile and wink at me. My jaw nearly dropped as found her face and body very attractive, gym toned/tanned, just supreme. Then the action quickly started, lip kissing, very pleasant, never had someone sucking my bottom lip before (No DFK/tongues but knew this on way in) so felt very pleaant. Then she asked me to grab her amazing bum while still kissing 💋 After a couple of minutes of this, so saucy, I removed her bra off from behind while admiring/viewing her amazing arse/body while groping her breasts gently from behind then asked her to move onto the bed for me as with knickers off, had to give her a good licking as promised. She took her sexy shoes off at my request 👌 Her Brazilian pussy (nice and shaved) smelt/tasted absolutely delicious so was down there for a good 5 minutes (hence Jim all over Stiffler's mum in the jacuzzi like 🤣)  She was really enjoying my technique calling me "a naughty boy" At this point she was very wet, with my fingers rubbing her clit (no fingers inside allowed/knew this already) and now it was time t have a good fuck, both excited with me rock hard. She wanted to repay the favour with a brilliant blow job (condom on) but even with OW, must say felt fantastic (excellent technique she has) even though prefer OWO (£20 extra)
Then on we go, Started in missionary with her legs over my shoulders and started pumping away while she was staring into my eyes with some really horny/filthy talk, such a turn on as was both enjoying it. Then of course had to shag her in doggy but obviously wanted rim her amazing arse/pussy (bum so firm) so did that for a minute before we fucked in doggy, again with filthy talk and shagging her from behind, felt amazing!! She then started shagging me from doggy pushing my cock inside her back and forth, so energetic as well, but I was literally BLOWN AWAY!! I Came in the bag but as was still rock hard carried on shagging her for another couple of minutes 🔥 After that, we had a lovely chat about life in general and just felt so comfortable in her company like we known each other for years and fair play to her for having a fantastic attitude. Then licked her pussy again (had to be done) while more naughty talk until time was up.

Conclusion: Delighted to have met her, everthing from comms, service, interaction faultless as well being very sexy, naughty, nice, passionate lady, just my type 💯 be seeing her again, just a question of When, Not If. What a start to 2023 lads!! Cheers

Online Dock

Thanks for the review, a meet to see her this year is a must for me

Offline CameronB

Thanks for the review, a meet to see her this year is a must for me

No problem Dock, she is amazing and as long as respect is there, she is a  sublime woman to meet. Enjoy geez 👍

Online Dock

No problem Dock, she is amazing and as long as respect is there, she is a  sublime woman to meet. Enjoy geez 👍

:thumbsup:

Offline Bustydusty

She gets great reviews so must be good but the lack of fk rules me out

Offline CameronB

Alright Busty 😊 Is FK mean Full Kissing? 💋 If yes, then i understand. Lip sucking alternative is so nice though 😉

Offline Bustydusty

French kissing as in with tongue

Offline frankc

She's a great punt and if your into foot fetish, she loves having her feet played with.

Online Thelatitude0

Kissing with tongue is a her discretion. I got this service from her.  :D

Offline smit1234

Kissing with tongue is a her discretion. I got this service from her.  :D
+1

Her kissing was very good

Offline CameronB

She's a great punt and if your into foot fetish, she loves having her feet played with.

She sure is Frank 😊 Might try that as her feet was rubbing my hard cock at the beginning while licking her out but would rather play with her nice breasts and pussy while kissing and gazing into her lovely eyes tbh 🔥 She is so fit!!

Offline chrishornx

Offline CameronB

No kissing 💋 with tongues with me geez, she was content sucking my bottom lip, but that felt really nice to be fair. She is 🔥 PS This was meant for Busty's question - apologies
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 08:12:49 pm by CameronB »