Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just another new guy  (Read 1607 times)

hula

Hey how's it going?
So I discovered Adult work and had a meet off there, and then discovered this site!

So a few newbie questions if you will.

So the first time I met someone obviously its brand new, its not your usual experience and to be honest I was a bit like hmmm what do we do? Because I never knew that you could just give a girl money here and she would ride you. I mean I'm a nice guy, I don't want girls riding me when they don't particularly want to...how do I overcome this? Because yano I'm a Joe Average kinda guy, and there are some stunners on Adult work, and it almost feels like Wow I'm shagging Angelina Jolie whom doesn't really want to have sex with me but is because I gave her £40. I mean that's hard to get your head around wouldn't you say? Never before have I thought I'd have someone whom I'd consider 10/10 in the looks department having sex with me, albeit because I gave them some cash. So how do you guys accept this? That not only are you able to shag 10/10s.... That you can only get the 10/10s through cash.... And that they 99% don't want to have sex with you. Thanks!

Secondly, sorry for the waffle, there's quite a few foreigners, Romanians, Polish, Czech...gotta be honest, why? Why are there so many foreigners? As well with these foreigners, what is there spoken English like? Why are they here selling sex? Am I funding a world of cruelty? And I've noticed that there's quite a few on Adult work with zero feedback....I mean would you dare meet someone with zero?? What if they were Verified with Zero? Would the Verified make a difference?

And lastly , so I've had the one meet as I said, and since then I've seen more and more girls on Adult work and I'm like Damn I would love to meet her, just for half an hour to yano have sex with her....I can see this being addictive though, do you guys get addicted to the constant stream of stunners?

I mean also for like 15min meets/half hour, as soon as moneys exchanged do you be assertive...coz at the end of the day the clock is ticking isn't it....

And finally...so for instance the girl I met, very nice, stunning, a lot of laughs...but its like when the hours up, time to go. Isn't that a pity? Especially when you're enjoying the company...but then is she? Coz of she was enjoying it she'd say hang out for free?

Anyway, hi, I'm Hula, and I'm inquisitive and fascinated!

Offline NIK

Hey how's it going?
So I discovered Adult work and had a meet off there, and then discovered this site!

So the first time I met someone obviously its brand new, its not your usual experience and to be honest I was a bit like hmmm what do we do? Because I never knew that you could just give a girl money here and she would ride you. I mean I'm a nice guy, I don't want girls riding me when they don't particularly want to...how do I overcome this? Because yano I'm a Joe Average kinda guy, and there are some stunners on Adult work, and it almost feels like Wow I'm shagging Angelina Jolie whom doesn't really want to have sex with me but is because I gave her £40. I mean that's hard to get your head around wouldn't you say? Never before have I thought I'd have someone whom I'd consider 10/10 in the looks department having sex with me, albeit because I gave them some cash. So how do you guys accept this? That not only are you able to shag 10/10s.... That you can only get the 10/10s through cash.... And that they 99% don't want to have sex with you. Thanks!

Secondly, sorry for the waffle, there's quite a few foreigners, Romanians, Polish, Czech...gotta be honest, why? Why are there so many foreigners? As well with these foreigners, what is there spoken English like? Why are they here selling sex? Am I funding a world of cruelty? And I've noticed that there's quite a few on Adult work with zero feedback....I mean would you dare meet someone with zero?? What if they were Verified with Zero? Would the Verified make a difference?

And lastly , so I've had the one meet as I said, and since then I've seen more and more girls on Adult work and I'm like Damn I would love to meet her, just for half an hour to yano have sex with her....I can see this being addictive though, do you guys get addicted to the constant stream of stunners?

I mean also for like 15min meets/half hour, as soon as moneys exchanged do you be assertive...coz at the end of the day the clock is ticking isn't it....

And finally...so for instance the girl I met, very nice, stunning, a lot of laughs...but its like when the hours up, time to go. Isn't that a pity? Especially when you're enjoying the company...but then is she? Coz of she was enjoying it she'd say hang out for free?

You might be inquisitive and fascinated, but you're also a troll.  :rolleyes:

Offline threechilliman

Hey how's it going?

Wrong forum young lady, I think you want SAAFE!

tcm

Offline NIK

For a first post you've managed to fill it with enough bollocks to last a lifetime.

hula

Sigh....not the response I was expecting. I am actually a guy, and as I said this is completely new to me, I never new this world even existed until a month ago!

I guess I'm just an over thinker then. Thanks for the warm welcome :/

Toshiba

Its like the twilight zone at times

Stealthshagger

Sigh....not the response I was expecting. I am actually a guy, and as I said this is completely new to me, I never new this world even existed until a month ago!

yeah, guys write like that. sigh. warm welcome. pink avatar with a woman on it.  clare's accessories is having a sale, go get another whatevershittheyselltoretards, and get a stoptrollingyoudopeycunt for free.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Another one for the ignores list.  :rolleyes:

Offline NIK

Sigh indeed.

I suggest you take some time to look around the site and learn rather than posting bollocks in your first contribution that we are lucky to be shagging prossies.

The question about why there are so many foreigners should be easy to work out. It's all about £ $

And there are in reality very few 10/10 indeed.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 08:17:42 pm by NIK »

Offline hendrix

Hula, if you can get me Angelina Jolie for £40, and I'll even pay an extra tenner for anal, I'll be your friend for life. Sigh.

Stealthshagger

"there" spoken english is often better than your written english. still bad though.

Offline NIK

a10

yeah, guys write like that. sigh. warm welcome. pink avatar with a woman on it.  clare's accessories is having a sale, go get another whatevershittheyselltoretards, and get a stoptrollingyoudopeycunt for free.

+1    :bomb:  :wackogirl:

Tick tock, tick tock
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 08:25:27 pm by a10 »

Offline Twist

Wow I'm shagging Angelina Jolie whom doesn't really want to have sex with me but is because I gave her £40.

Sounds like good value to me. Do you have a link for her AW profile?  :D

Offline NIK

Couple of hours to play nicely guys.  :D

Oh, too late, 'he's'  fucked off!  :yahoo:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Perhaps you could be kind enough to share details of these WG's that you've met via adultwork in the form of reports?

Offline NIK

Perhaps you could be kind enough to share details of these WG's that you've met via adultwork in the form of reports?

I've been punting for thirty years and I've never had a 'constant stream of stunners.'  :blush:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Apologies, I should have introduced myself (awfully uncivil of me), I'm laidbackasiandude and equally I am truly fascinated in
exactly what you are trying to convey in your original post? To me it appears that you may have met some WG's via adultwork
(but lack of details in the form of reviews raises some doubts about the veracity of your claims of meeting WGs).

Also I do detect some form of angst in the fact that you claim to have paid for services rendered via WG's, wishing in the same
breath that you rather have met them through for example the dating scene?

It's really simple, and quoting the famous proverb from Master Yoda, "Do or do not do, there is no try". If meeting WG's makes you
feel angst, then refrain from seeing them (assuming you have met any that is).

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Sigh indeed.

I suggest you take some time to look around the site and learn rather than posting bollocks in your first contribution that we are lucky to be shagging prossies.

The question about why there are so many foreigners should be easy to work out. It's all about £ $

And there are in reality very few 10/10 indeed.  :rolleyes:
I've never met a 10/10 prossie I think they exist. TBH, most aren't above 7/10. No prossie can be a 10 if they have shit tatts.

Offline Daffodil

I've never met a 10/10 prossie I think they exist. TBH, most aren't above 7/10. No prossie can be a 10 if they have shit tatts.

I certainly don't think you can find a 10/10 woman working as a prostitute as, in my opinion, just being a prostitute would automatically knock a couple of points off. Catch-22.

In terms of 10/10 prostitutes, I think they do exist, but are very few and far between.

Offline Daffodil

I certainly don't think you can find a 10/10 woman working as a prostitute as, in my opinion, just being a prostitute would automatically knock a couple of points off. Catch-22.

In terms of 10/10 prostitutes, I think they do exist, but are very few and far between.

For example:

External Link/Members Only

I've never seen her, but she has been reviewed favourably here. She's also a little pricey (if we're talking 10/10 then I think the girl would have to be in your usual price range), but I have seen her price fluctuate to much better value and her party rate is again much lower.

No shit tats, English, filthy (her gangbang pics are excellent), pretty good comms (I have enquired in the past), fit, and good body. Ticks all boxes for me…even tours so I may not need to have to go to her.

Shit, it's sounding like I might have a dose of the EAS  :D

Offline NIK

For example:

External Link/Members Only

I've never seen her, but she has been reviewed favourably here. She's also a little pricey (if we're talking 10/10 then I think the girl would have to be in your usual price range), but I have seen her price fluctuate to much better value and her party rate is again much lower.

No shit tats, English, filthy (her gangbang pics are excellent), pretty good comms (I have enquired in the past), fit, and good body. Ticks all boxes for me…even tours so I may not need to have to go to her.

Shit, it's sounding like I might have a dose of the EAS  :D

Great looking girl. I see she still has to ruin herself with a stupid ugly lip piercing though.   :dash:
How the fuck can you kiss that?  :angry:

Offline Daffodil

Great looking girl. I see she still has to ruin herself with a stupid ugly lip piercing though.   :dash:
How the fuck can you kiss that?  :angry:

Ok, so maybe a 9/10  :music:

She doesn't always appear to have the lip thing in. She doesn't have it in the gangbang pics for example.

Offline Matium

If women are going to be pretend to be punters, at least, they can spend some lime learning to write like a man.

A Sisterhood troll.

Twat.