Author Topic: Miiya Thai Sexy - Burton-On-Trent  (Read 2130 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6982970) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7436235) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
14 review(s) for Nira Thai cutie (7 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Niklaus

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 15 minutes

I just want apologise - I've got a number of reviews to catch up on but I wanted to get this one written up immediately as it's the first one that I would have given a Negative. A Negative feels harsh but when I was on the drive home I just couldn't find any justification to "recommend' Miiya.

So obviously I found her profile on Adultwork. I originally text a few days ago and got met with the typical generic pre written text that I've noticed with all Thai lades I've seen, these personally frustrate me as they ignore the contents of my initial message and I find myself needing to ask questions more than once. One extra note I will add is that her text was actually identical (except for the name) to what Gigi used, these ladies are certainly involved in some sort of organisation. Anyway, decided i wasn't in the mood in the end but that changed this evening and phoned the number which was answered with a pleasant enough lady who I'd say had very good English - spoiler alert, it became very clear during the meet that the lady I spoke to on the phone - wasn't the same lady that I met. We agreed to meet this evening at 8:30, I said I'd book 15 minutes initially but if that 15 minutes went well I'd upgrade to an hour.

So I turn up to the venue, it's the same place that Gigi and Zonya use, text that I'm there and I'm promptly given the room and floor, make my way up and it's the same room which Gigi used when I saw her!

I would say Miiya is the lady in the photos, she's very good looking but I wouldn't say she'd made much effort with her appearance and obviously her photos are airbrushed. She's indeed about 5 2", A or b cup natural breasts and very petite and generally has a very nice body other than she has a bit a mummy tummy - I wouldn't consider this a mark down but in hindsight it's obvious why her tummy in particular is so heavily airbrushed in her photos.

So I turn up to the door - the standard "magic door trick" happens as she opens and hides behind the door to let me in. She quickly takes the money off me and stashes it away, I choose to use the time to take off my shoes and jacket. Almost immediately things just feel awkward, I can be an awkward person at the best of times but she really didn't seem comfortable i her own skin and any attempts at conversation end quite quickly with one word answers, i found myself excessively asking her how she was or if she was okay. When she came back from stashing the money she saw me in the process of taking my shoes off and as soon as she sees me she turns away almost seeming embarrassed, maybe she felt awkward watching me get undressed? After I have my shoes off I walk to her to give her a kiss, I'd made a point about kissing during the text messages prior to meeting and in my mind this was 'agreed', anyway, before I even get close to her she's like "what are you doing?", after a second or two I figure out her problem is the fact I haven't yet removed all my clothing. Frankly this just added to the awkwardness - I step back, remove my jeans and t-shirt, step back forwards and then she's pointing at my boxer shorts to gesture "and these" - again, just more and more awkwardness. Once I'm fully naked she then pulls out what feels like an entire packet of wet wipes and spends an eternity wiping my cock, like completely obsessively - especially considering I'd literally showered just before driving (and I've been complimented on my cleanliness before by a few other WG's) you'd had thought I'd never washed down there in a hundred years the way she was going! So she asks me what I wanna do and I just lay on the bed and she gets on top and proceeds to start to give me a blow job before, wait for it, she gets the wet wipes again and gives my cock another scrub - clearly she missed a bit. Eventually she starts to suck me off, this wasn't exactly unpleasant but considering where my mood was at it took a fair amount of work to get me hard, she stops half way through looking like she'd just eaten a chilli, grabs the wet wipes and proceeds to start scrubbing out the inside of her mouth, feeling confused I allowed her to carry on. Once I was hard she seemed to dramatically fall on me and start frantically kissing me around my chest and neck - again this just felt awkward. She asked me if I want to fuck her - or she asked me to fuck her, I can't quite recall and her English wasn't great anyway. She puts a condom on me, lays back, I get on top and slide myself in her and immediately she seems to flinch, I ask her if she's okay and she tells me yes. I move my hips and again she's flinching. I don't know if this is just the way this girl moans or if I was hurting her but after a good number of times of asking if she was okay and for her to tell me to carry on I just had to try to ignore it. To be fair she was really tight and as a result I came reasonably quickly.

She removed the condom, got her wet wipes out again - offered me some mouth wash and proceeds to wash her mouth like her life depended on it. I decided I wasn't sticking around, got dressed as quickly as i could and scarpered.

In summary, this is probably the first time I've been with a WG and came away feeling like she really REALLY does not want to be doing what she's doing. She's probably just really shy - not able to understand English and an extreme germaphobe but the experience was down there with one of the worst I've had, certainly the worst since I became a member of this forum.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,918
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Sounds like a good honest review matey thanks
I’m guessing she’s new to this, hopefully she will chill out a bit before I destroy her  :lol: