Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Niki  (Read 1485 times)

5 review(s) for  beauty (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shaketherooom

I saw Niki yesterday in Bristol. She has an amazing body, probably the hottest ive seen for a long while but i like the cute girl next door look. Perfect tits too. Oral was very good, although no owo as she has a recent tongue piercing which was a shame as i really like that. Also no DFK for the same reason i assume, also a shame. Sex was however  great, she is a little submissive and liked light spanking, hair pulling, and i shagged her hard for nearly the full hour with no complaints.

Was £100 for the hour so good value for it i think. Went over time a bit too recovering at the end.

She is usually based in birmingham, bristol for a few days then i think she may go to exeter.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline shooter

I saw Niki yesterday in Bristol. She has an amazing body, probably the hottest ive seen for a long while but i like the cute girl next door look. Perfect tits too. Oral was very good, although no owo as she has a recent tongue piercing which was a shame as i really like that. Also no DFK for the same reason i assume, also a shame. Sex was however  great, she is a little submissive and liked light spanking, hair pulling, and i shagged her hard for nearly the full hour with no complaints.

Was £100 for the hour so good value for it i think. Went over time a bit too recovering at the end.

She is usually based in birmingham, bristol for a few days then i think she may go to exeter.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Just called her - she is in Bristol again and I wanted an outcall - she says she can do it but she is still not offering OWO, because she has (still) just had her tongue pierced.  Must be a big piercing  :dash:

Why lie on the profile?  :manhater: