Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetCandiceNo1 - Leeds  (Read 3523 times)

62 review(s) for SweetCandiceNo1 (60 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline newtoast

External Link/Members Only

Incall1.5 Hours £200

Meet took place in November when I was visiting Leeds for work.  
Communications - excellent. Having researched Leeds options it was clear that visiting her was a no brainier. I messaged a few days before on AW and quickly confirmed a time. On the day there were texts to confirm. 

Location - a sluggish 5 minute walk from Train station.   Guided in by texts from Candice.  Clean, tidy and no issues with nosey neighbours 
Looks - stunning, especially her body which was slim and perfectly toned. I suspect she spends a lot of time at the gym. Looked fantastic from every angle - which proved useful…

Services -  DFK, Reverse Oral, CIM, COB, Penetration (covered )

The Meet…

on arrival she hid behind the door, once I walked in she was snogging my face off within seconds. Her kissing was full on and an excellent start to proceedings. 
After a brief pause Candice started undressing me, kissing all over while massaging my cock and balls which soon found their way into her mouth. 
Wary of erupting too soon I decided to return the favour exploring her fresh, clean pussy.  

Moving on she went to town on my member, I asked her to ease off and spend time on my balls which she licked, sucked and fondled until I was on the brink. Sensing this she positioned her lips over my helmet, swirled her tongue around and before devouring me completely. All the time she was playing with my balls. Understandably I erupted a huge load into her mouth which she stepped away to dispose off. 

After a brief break to recover we tried a range of positions - cowgirl, doggy, missionary. It’s fair to say she was fucking me as much as I was fucking her.   She was incredibly tight - no mean feat considering her popularity here.  

As the clock was ticking I decided I wanted to finish myself off wanking over this stunning woman’s breasts while she played with mu balls and her pussy.  A memory which will stay with me for a long time. 

Overall an exceptional meet - if I lived in Leeds I’m pretty confident she’d be a regular.  

Worth adding due to rubbish sleep the previous few evenings (neighbours car alarms) I’d thought seriously about cancelling. The fact she drained me twice and kept me going for the duration of our meet is testimony to the quality of service she provides. 

Offline davy321

Prices going up by around 30% next month.

Online Gas Man 40s

Who in their right mind is paying £200+ per hour these days? Madness!

Offline Figaro

What a shame about the price rise. I’ve been a couple of times but it’s a special treat as she’s already at the top of my budget. I wonder if she’ll keep getting the customers or be forced to reduce them?

Offline stevedave

Fair play to anyone that has the spare cash to fork out £200 per hour, but I certainly haven't. £150 was pushing it, even as a treat!

Offline marksmith1986

Prices going up by around 30% next month.

Where is this info coming from? Can’t see it on her aw profile?

Shame if it is

Offline viper13

Where is this info coming from? Can’t see it on her aw profile?

Shame if it is

She states this on her profile from the 16th April there will be a price increase

A shame, never got round to seeing this one and at 160 notes I've kept her on my HL.
But when it starts from 180 + notes ph I keep scrolling, at 200 ph no chance  :thumbsdown:

Offline davy321

On her AW page, under her list of forthcoming holidays.

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Quite an increase in one jump but she is super fit and her service is very full on and most enjoyable. You would certainly leave knowing you have had a great time.

As SD says if you have the money she is more than worth it.

Offline anonyorks

I imagine she has seen girls charge more than she does and provide an awful service and get away with it so it is a no brainer for her.

Offline gfeman

Fair play to anyone that has the spare cash to fork out £200 per hour, but I certainly haven't. £150 was pushing it, even as a treat!
+1
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 09:47:04 am by gfeman »

Offline viper13

Quite an increase in one jump but she is super fit and her service is very full on and most enjoyable. You would certainly leave knowing you have had a great time.

As SD says if you have the money she is more than worth it.

A ridiculous increase from 160 ph to 200 ph  :dash:

She may give a good service and be a popular SP, but there are others out there that give the same service, FAF, (going by her UKP reviews),and not greedy by charging 200 notes ph.  :thumbsdown:

If she's that busy and popular as she says, why does she need to increase prices.  We all know cost of living has gone up, as travelling expenses but wages haven't  :unknown:

Candice states on her profile "It's unlikely you will get a last minute booking as 9 out of 10 I'm already busy", well I hope she remains that way.  But for those that want to take a chance I would give her a call after the 16th April you might just get lucky   :lol:

Oh, and I'm not exactly sure that's what SD said  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 10:26:49 am by viper13 »

Offline Figaro

+1

Others may be charging more but it doesn’t necessarily mean they’re getting the business. It will be interesting to see if Candice keeps the prices up if business drops off.

Offline viper13

Others may be charging more but it doesn’t necessarily mean they’re getting the business. It will be interesting to see if Candice keeps the prices up if business drops off.

After my last post here, I remembered recently talking to an SP about her price increase from 140ph to 180 ph

The reason she gave was because at 140 ph she was attracting a certain type of client and thought by increasing to 180 ph she would attract a more desirable client.

Didin't last long she's back down to 150 ph

Maybe the same reason as Candice, less quantity and better quality  :unknown:  :lol:

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

My apologies SD I have put two comments together in the same sentance so wasn’t infering he thinks she is worth it.

If people have the money and want to see her then that is up to them.

I was suggesting her service is excellent and if people think she is worth the increase they will pay it.

I won’t be paying the new price however good her services are. It’s not that I can’t afford it, it’s just too much. Much in the same way I haven’t been to see Starnat since she increased her prices.

She also states the reason for the price increase and it’s mainly to reduce the number of clients to 2 per day. That would be the very same reason Starnat did the same thing. £400 a day for 2 hours work is not a bad rate is it?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 08:12:12 am by Tongue in Cheeks »

Offline Thelatitude0

A ridiculous increase from 160 ph to 200 ph  :dash:

She may give a good service and be a popular SP, but there are others out there that give the same service, FAF, (going by her UKP reviews),and not greedy by charging 200 notes ph.  :thumbsdown:

If she's that busy and popular as she says, why does she need to increase prices.  We all know cost of living has gone up, as travelling expenses but wages haven't  :unknown:

Candice states on her profile "It's unlikely you will get a last minute booking as 9 out of 10 I'm already busy", well I hope she remains that way.  But for those that want to take a chance I would give her a call after the 16th April you might just get lucky   :lol:

Oh, and I'm not exactly sure that's what SD said  :unknown:

Hi Viper - would you care to share who are the girls who provides sames services as Candi, are FAF and charge less than £200/HR?

Very curious.

Just asking for a friend.  :)

Online rafa

This  :thumbsup:
My upper limit is £150,  most I have paid is £160 for an hour.  Soon there won't be much left for £150,  may have to give up punting.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 01:56:08 pm by rafa »

Offline Figaro

This  :thumbsup:
My upper limit is £150,  most I have paid is £160 for an hour.  Soon there won't be much left for £150,  may have to give up punting.

Same here. I’ve gone to £160 for Candice because of the reviews but £200 puts her beyond reach even if she does give a great service.