Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leamington Spa incalls  (Read 952 times)

Offline Moorg

I will be in Leamington Spa for a couple of nights and wondered if any one had a couple of good and local recommendations for central incall? Or a reliable local agency for hotel outcall.  Finally, is Shades club any good? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Offline smiler999

There aren’t really any regular incall that I’ve tried but a fairly regular turnover of Thai and Brazilian, some have reviews on here but many don’t so a bit of potluck. No idea about agencies covering Leam.

Offline icedance47

Regarding Shades, it does depend what you're after.

It's pretty down-market, and on a weekday, there likely won't be any/many shows on. I've never been offered any proper extras, but you can usually have a bit of a feel at least.

One thing I would say about it, is that on a number of occasions I've gone and sat in there on a quiet weekday evening rather than sitting in my hotel. The girls, who are mostly English, are more than happy to just come and sit and chat with you. I've been there on a quiet nights and had a girl just sat in her undies having a drink with me (I paid her for a dance or two, I'm not a monster). When there aren't a lot of blokes in, they'll just come and sit with you and have a good natter, which is honestly a really nice way to spend an evening.

Offline Moorg

Thanks both, will report back.