Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yet another US school shooting - By a pupil aged 6!  (Read 415 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

They must be really proud they still have the right to bear arms  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Online timsussex

I love it when a chance to bring two threads together

A few years ago I worked for an American firm and one of my colleagues distributed a NY school maths test - it went something like this

Maths test

1) If you score 100g of smack for $50 and then cut it 1:2 with icing sugar how many 50g bags can you sell ?
2) Your neighbour wants $500 for a clean piece + ammo but you can probably haggle 1/3 off so what will be the best price?
3) What price do you need to sell the 50g bags for to fund the gun buy ?
4) Your sister usually charges Johns $50 a pop and gives you $5 an hour to act as lookout and pays $75 a day 'rent'. How many punters a day does she need to see to fund her $1000 a week habit ? - you may ignore the cost of condoms
5) If the school patrol guard random searches 1 in 16 each day then what's the chance of your shank being undetected in a week  ? in a term ? 
6) If your Glock38 was fully loaded when you left home this morning but you emptied half a mag showing it off to Rufus and you wasted a couple of shots at the Principals car How many Teachers can you Ice without reloading
7) There are 600 pupils at this school. If you tell your 2 best friends that you slept with Big Chucks girl and each tell 2 friends in each class and each then tells 2 more friends etc   How long before half the school knows and Chuck comes to break your legs  ?
8) If you get involved in a 3 sided shootout with Deadshot Dule (never misses) Shady Slim (50% hit rate) and you (a 75% guy) Whats your chance of survival and who do you try to take out first ?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 03:31:26 am by timsussex »

Offline Colston36

Run by crooks, inhabited by suckers.
Not entirely true. but worryingly close.

Online mr.bluesky

It makes you wonder how a six year old can get hold of a fully loaded gun. However if this incident had happened in this country she would have probably been stabbed instead of shot. The Americans have shootings we have stabbings so we are no better than they are

Online RedKettle

It makes you wonder how a six year old can get hold of a fully loaded gun. However if this incident had happened in this country she would have probably been stabbed instead of shot. The Americans have shootings we have stabbings so we are no better than they are

so you will bring the knife to a gunfight........

Offline Stretfordender

Plenty of guns in this country too. Just look at Liverpool/Manchester over the last few years

Offline jackdaw

Plenty of guns in this country too. Just look at Liverpool/Manchester over the last few years

But comparing combined probability of death by gun and knife, UK substantially safer than US.

And lots of other places!

Offline JontyR

The argument often presented by the pro-gun lobby is it that it isn't guns that kill people, it's people that kill people.

Wonder how that squares with this case?

Offline WDFORTE

The argument often presented by the pro-gun lobby is it that it isn't guns that kill people, it's people that kill people.

Wonder how that squares with this case?

There is some truth in that statement, spoons don't make people fat and cars don't get speeding tickets.

Offline JontyR

There is some truth in that statement, spoons don't make people fat and cars don't get speeding tickets.
True, but the primary purpose of a spoon is to eat with, the primary purpose or a car is to cover distances at speed. The primary purpose of a gun is...?

I've seen some tantrums in my time but a six year old doesn't kill unless they have a gun.

The pro-gun lobby in the past have also suggested that to counter the dangers of school shootings that teachers should be armed. One wonders whether in this situation whether the teacher would have been expected to "take out" the first grader.

Offline akauya

The pro-gun lobby in the past have also suggested that to counter the dangers of school shootings that teachers should be armed. One wonders whether in this situation whether the teacher would have been expected to "take out" the first grader.

I shouldn't have but that made me laugh.  :D

Could easily happen too.

Offline jackdaw

True, but the primary purpose of a spoon is to eat with, the primary purpose or a car is to cover distances at speed. The primary purpose of a gun is...?

I've seen some tantrums in my time but a six year old doesn't kill unless they have a gun.

What stops a bad baby with a gun? A good baby….

On US gun lobby view of life, rest of class should have been armed.

Online Followyourdick

And we think our country is fucked. 
This is just desperate, how on earth does a 6 yr old take a fucking gun into school and shoot a teacher.

As others have said it puts the “bad guy with a gun” argument away, that said will they learn, will they bollocks, the right to bear arms and all that shit, how fucking old is the second amendment.

Offline WDFORTE

Does anyone remember Gunnimals? The Sacha Baron Cohen sketch with Philip Van Cleave an American gun activist, scary stuff.