Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: VIVI SexyBrazilian - AW - Touring North West - Preston  (Read 2099 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6808735) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline bops909

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £150

30 mins - £80

This was in run up to Christmas. Seems to be touring the North West at the moment. Not currently in the town where I saw her.

I'd seen her on a previous visit and it was great to see her new profile appear.

Vivi is the woman in the profile, and the photos are recent. Exactly the same lingerie and hair colour and tattoos. Nice new tattoo on her back I noticed. All her tattoos tell a story about her life and she chatted me through some of them when we talked at the end.

About 5ft 3-5in and gorgeous and sexy in person. About a size 10. Nice Brazilian tan lines and golden skin. Curvy with nice boobs and Brazilian bum.

Not fluent English but good enough to be able to chat a fair bit and use her phone for times when I eerred and uummed too much . 

After a shower she encouraged me to undress and relax on the bed as she undressed and joined me for some GFE with kissing and fondling each other before she treated me to a boob job as foreplay - teasing my crotch by oiling up her cleavage and stroking her boobs back and forth.

OW.  Put on the condom with her mouth which I like. Good skills with change of depth and rhythm and included some deep throat with her nose touching my groin.

Let me go down on her and was able to give her an orgasm before she climbed on top and took me inside her. We went through a range of positions with her suggesting some quite acrobatic variations where she was doing a lot of the work which was very nice change.

She felt pretty tight and I wanted to slow things down so  I mixed in some foreplay -  rubbing her clit ( no fingers inside) before she gripped me tight and shuddered for a second time and shortly afterwards I finished inside her.

There was time for a nice chat before my time was up  and she guided me to the shower.

Very attractive and confident woman,  she has good bedroom skills and was generally good company. She was asking intelligent questions and had interesting things to say about herself.

Would recommend - she is the genuine article, seemed to enjoy herself, was fair with the time, and I had a good time.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 01:43:28 pm by bops909 »

Offline JustinB

Thanks for the review, hopefully she’ll come closer to my area! Do you know if she did owo? Cheers

Offline Resources3xx

thanks for this mate. shes in liverpool at the mo. i hope she sticks around till next week. ill be seeing her. i take it she didnt charge extra for kissing

Offline GingerNuts

Not currently in the town where I saw her.

In which town did you see her?

- Include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details (e.g. phone number).
- Include town / city in the subject.
- Reviews cannot be deleted once posted.

Offline bops909

thanks for this mate. shes in liverpool at the mo. i hope she sticks around till next week. ill be seeing her. i take it she didnt charge extra for kissing

No she didn't.

Asked me to have a shower before we started and I had taken a rinse with mouthwash before going in so I was pretty fresh.