Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sallyxxxsexy - Rochdale - No show  (Read 3250 times)

13 review(s) for sallyxxxsexy (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Boxotrix69

External Link/Members Only

So arranged to meet this girl a couple days ago.  I really fancied meeting a slender skinny girl and I'm quite fond of flat chested women with a dirty mind.  She seemed cool and some reviews on here confirmed that we'd likely have a laugh.
I read the BB comments but I was always gonna use protection.  I read about the smoking but that's a kinda turn on for me.

Comms were good.. she seemed really really up for it and pleasant to chat on msg at least.  I thought game on.. this could be a potential regular for me.

I'd read reviews about time management but I had best part of the day spare so didn't mind waiting about a bit.

Yday arrives.. I get a msg "hey babe still looking to meet?"

Can't wait I reply..  getting sorted and I'll head up.  Good stuff it's going ahead.

all cleaned up and down the road.. takes me a good hour to get there but make in time.  Msg her to let her know I'm in area.  I get a reply back "I won't be available till 1130 sorry babe but I'm just round the corner from where you parked" and she passed me the postcode on txt.

No worries I thought.. go for a walk for half hour and potter all good.  Nerves sometimes get on top of me lol

I drop a quick msg to say I found the place but nothing.

I drop a quick msg hey you still there?

"Sorry babe it doesn't seem fair to keep you waiting any longer.  Your reply was the confirmation we needed to assess what was going on with sex working at this facility.  Kellie will no longer be available at **** ***** premises as we do not approve of this in our facilities.  She will be contactable in a month when she was moved elsewhere so you can reach out to her then"

I was literally laughing at this... it went from an apology from a girl.. to an attempt to scare me off with the active sex worker sting operation force!!!  Followed by "fear not tho she'll be available soon"
Also the premises that was mentioned wasn't even the place I was at hehehe.

the whole thing was crazy lol.  I honestly wasn't that pissed off as I kinda enjoyed the drive there an back and seeing a new town (altho fook me it's rough!).

More than anything just puzzled by it all.  I had cash in a pocket waiting to hand over and was planning on a bunch of time and have some real fun.  But it's like these girls don't want the business.  So weird.

Marked negative for the screwing about.  I'm quite fortunate in that I can afford the fuel and lolz in the car.. I imagine it would piss others off with a little less spare pennies.

Hope this helps

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388

Online Bustydusty

I’ve had shit comms with her even after a fairly good meet so blacklisted her now - 8 pages long now  :D
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 11:50:57 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Clitheroelad

Offline Blackpool Rock

Didnt she used to offer BB ?
Yeah I thought she was well known for it and mention of it on this thread already by the OP that he'd read about it however it must be in other threads as I don't think she is in the specific BB avoidance thread

She does pop up in my searches sometimes but as soon as I see her profile I just think Skank  :vomit:

Offline sir wanksalot

Possibly still does but it's ok as the OP admitted "I read the BB comments but I was always gonna use protection"

Offline Boxotrix69

Yeah wellies all the way for me heh.

Just strange I got the daft txt msg after so much positive comms even with her asking if I'm still going and asking where I was.. then out of nowhere "soz not gonna happen now".

Was actually quite gutted.. yeah she's not everyone's cuppa but I like a bit unconventional lol.

I'm having a bit of difficulty finding something fun.. the ones I have seen can't seem to do daytime meets or simply ignore me if I message.  I'm very polite and describe me and who I am.. I don't like to be messed about as my days are busy and sometimes evenings too with work.  I'd rather get a "no thanks I'm not interested" rather than just be messed about.

I'd understand if I were a massive overweight slob but I'm not lol.. Good age.. Great figure.. keep clean and tidy.. very active etc.  Its not like I'm jabba hoping for a poke haha

Offline Southernbloke

Just strange I got the daft txt msg after so much positive comms even with her asking if I'm still going and asking where I was.. then out of nowhere "soz not gonna happen now".

Was actually quite gutted.. yeah she's not everyone's cuppa but I like a bit unconventional lol.

I'm having a bit of difficulty finding something fun.. the ones I have seen can't seem to do daytime meets or simply ignore me if I message.  I'm very polite and describe me and who I am.. I don't like to be messed about as my days are busy and sometimes evenings too with work.  I'd rather get a "no thanks I'm not interested" rather than just be messed about.

I'd understand if I were a massive overweight slob but I'm not lol.. Good age.. Great figure.. keep clean and tidy.. very active etc.  Its not like I'm jabba hoping for a poke haha

I find this quite a lot myself. I always understand a no thank you or I don’t see blokes in your age range but just to be ignored or ghosted after contact it’s just rude

Online Bustydusty

What is it you’re looking for?
I’ll recommend a few if I can

Offline Boxotrix69

I find this quite a lot myself. I always understand a no thank you or I don’t see blokes in your age range but just to be ignored or ghosted after contact it’s just rude

Thing is I'm mid 40.. not exactly ageing lol!  I've looked After myself for decades.. diet.. martial arts.. gym.. still do all this.  I've been told I look more like early 30s multiple times.

I think basically she just could not be bothered.. maybe already made a wedge of cash the day before or at 10am lol.

I'll drop her a msg from the wi-fly next time that'll.. "look at what you could have won" lol

Offline Boxotrix69

What is it you’re looking for?
I’ll recommend a few if I can

Dirty anal sluts  :lol:

Umm just something that isn't the usual rom switch n bait shite.. I only really know the awork site so beyond that dunno.. I quite like skinny.. young or older is fine.  I'm often quite loyal too haha.. i find a few that wanna meet and I tend to stick to them!  Weird I know lol

Online Bustydusty

Dirty anal sluts  :lol:

Umm just something that isn't the usual rom switch n bait shite.. I only really know the awork site so beyond that dunno.. I quite like skinny.. young or older is fine.  I'm often quite loyal too haha.. i find a few that wanna meet and I tend to stick to them!  Weird I know lol
First thought is xxxAngela - does everything pretty much
Dfk,cim,anal,rimming all inclusive
Best arse I’ve fucked
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 10:07:42 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline tr!gger

Regarding the bareback allegation, I saw her a few years ago and when it came to rubbering up she couldn't find a condom, there was absolutely no question of BB and she went in to another room and rummaged round for a while until she found a pack. I should add I would never BB .

That visit was a great meet but I also was ghosted recently.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=355762.0

Offline Pat Phelan

« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 11:39:52 pm by Pat Phelan »

Offline Blue Moon

Try Pussy Potion - Lacey - External Link/Members Only
Very skinny, small tits, biggish nips by comparison. Can be really filthy once you get to know her. Age - prob in her 40s. Good value if you get her on a Special Offer day.
Bm

Offline bozzo63

:hi: When i worked in Rochdale and this was around 10 years ago sally was a street walker, looked like a smack head tbh and very old looking her a/w profile states 38 years old in 2022/23 she must look aged 60+ now, the work colleagues in my car who i give a lift to and all lived in the area all said she is bad news and is or was at the time part of some drug gang and as i have seen her close up i would not even think of any kind of sexual activities :vomit:  :drinks:

Offline Boxotrix69

:hi: When i worked in Rochdale and this was around 10 years ago sally was a street walker, looked like a smack head tbh and very old looking her a/w profile states 38 years old in 2022/23 she must look aged 60+ now, the work colleagues in my car who i give a lift to and all lived in the area all said she is bad news and is or was at the time part of some drug gang and as i have seen her close up i would not even think of any kind of sexual activities :vomit:  :drinks:

Hahaha sounds like I dodged a bullet.  I kinda like fucked up messes tho lol!  It's like the more damaged the better haha

I'm going to hell..

Offline Boxotrix69

Try Pussy Potion - Lacey - External Link/Members Only
Very skinny, small tits, biggish nips by comparison. Can be really filthy once you get to know her. Age - prob in her 40s. Good value if you get her on a Special Offer day.
Bm

Thank-you.. strange she's never showed up in searches for me.  Appreciate it ta!

Offline Blue Moon

Thank-you.. strange she's never showed up in searches for me.  Appreciate it ta!
:hi:    Bm

Offline lordoflight18

Most have at some point and most do it on the sly with their regs or whoever wants to pay more.

If BB scares you, although obviously risky and skanky and plain wrong, you might wanna take up a different hobby or just stick to protected oral mate. Most Wgs BB someone. That's unfortunately just punting my man.

Offline GingerNuts

Most have at some point and most do it on the sly with their regs or whoever wants to pay more.

There's a sweeping statement. You know this how?

If BB scares you, although obviously risky and skanky and plain wrong, you might wanna take up a different hobby or just stick to protected oral mate. Most Wgs BB someone. That's unfortunately just punting my man.

There is a difference them barebacking their boyfriend, partner etc. and every Tom, Dick (literally) and Harry and most punters on this forum manage their risk by avoiding the latter.

Offline Pat Phelan

I’ve been told by a few wg’s before that people from a certain religion try to pull the rubber off on the sly and go in without.

Offline DylzzCee

I’ve been told by a few wg’s before that people from a certain religion try to pull the rubber off on the sly and go in without.

Yeah I've heard the same, this is why a lot of WG's will only see certain demographics

Offline Boxotrix69

That such a shady trick.  Swines.

Offline Blackpool Rock

That such a shady trick.  Swines.
Is this what's known as "Stealthing"  :unknown:
I believe it actually counts as rape