Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: IrishSophiex - Chelsea - Shocking Attitude  (Read 2061 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6750031) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Online asian

Link - External Link/Members Only

Fee - £180 (1 hour)

Meet - Met in December in a dark room in Chelsea with poor lighting. Her body looked great, face was very plastic looking. Kissing was minimal which lasted around 5-10 seconds and looked away while giving me a tuggy to avoid further kissing. Moved onto sex soon after with a few positions but did she did not want to do much where you had to do most of the work.

She is Southern Irish with what I suspect an Irish Traveller background. Awful attitude and half hour into the punt kept asking when are you going to cum. Really annoying since I paid quite a lot. Asked to do a few more positions but she point blank refused. I was thinking to myself why the fuck am I being talked to so disrespectfully especially since I handed a lot of money (And was not rude to her at any point of out meeting).

Left after 40 minutes and as soon I came asked "What's your plans for the rest of the day?" A complete change of tone which was bizarre as only 2 minutes earlier she was really fucking rude and then had the cheek to ask me that.

Completely opposite experience to one of the others who reviewed her. But for me her attitude is shit, plastic face and keen to rush you out.

Offline daddycool

Think the link in your post might be wrong. Is this the girl you saw? External Link/Members Only

It's frustrating when a girl puts in zero effort or refuses services. Hope your next punt is much better.

Offline king tarzan

Should of terminated appointment and asked money back..
Your right as she's ruining your paid rental time with her disgusting short change antics
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 09:40:24 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tony Blair

Hard luck on the bad punt.

When you say Southern Irish I take it you do not mean from Cork or Kerry but from the Ireland (the republic of) not Northern Ireland.  There is no such country as Southern Ireland.  As it says on the passport External Link/Members Only
Now I sound like a twat, sorry and thanks for the review.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Should of terminated appointment and asked money back..

The clue would be 'Irish traveller background' and the way she walks!  :lol:🤼🥊

External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

The clue would be 'Irish traveller background' and the way she walks!  :lol:🤼🥊

External Link/Members Only

She could kick me in my nuts then 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online asian

Hard luck on the bad punt.

When you say Southern Irish I take it you do not mean from Cork or Kerry but from the Ireland (the republic of) not Northern Ireland.  There is no such country as Southern Ireland.  As it says on the passport External Link/Members Only
Now I sound like a twat, sorry and thanks for the review.

Yh she told me she’s from Southern Ireland (her words) from Waterford originally but nice try smart arse. And can one of the moderators correct the link if possible (believe there should be a 1 at the end of the link). Thank you