Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sara XX. Hitchin three girl party  (Read 4975 times)

The happy one

Hi,

This is going  toe a jumble as I still don't really know what happen just I had the fuck of my life

Right three girls who were

Sara XX
Toni xxx
Lucy xxx

Toni and Lucy ave had their profile removed because some one complained they were not the girls. Looks like another party causing trouble.

Met by sara at the door up the stairs to see toni and Lucy

All wore lovely dress stockings hair and make up done

Meet and introduce given a drink

When all the guys were there

Six of us

We sat around played spin the bottle for a few minutes

Then sara stood up ad started snogging one  of the other girls memory in wow did not take in who it was

Then before I knew it they were all at it semi naked sara Lucy and toni

A run down

Snogging full on
Owo
Cum where you wanted mouth face tits in Lucy case amazing pair of enhanced
Sex in multiple positions with the girls

The main party took place in the living area which was just about big enough

There always seemed to be one of the girls there entertaining one two or three guys

You could ask one of the girls to go to the bedroom for a more one to one experience

Although sara took three of us there and fuck it was wild

Anal
Dp
Air tight. One in but pussy and mouth

The highlight was when one of the guys was doing Lucy from being up her arse

To hear her shout almost scream for more

Wow

It was not rushed
They took time to have a clean up
It was wonderful

Toni and Lucy are trying to verify their profiles so I can only add sara

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sorry should have added

It was £200 I was there nearly three hours with the meeting part and ice breaker to when I left

It was up there with the parties that Natasha used to have down in London. Only one thing that could have made it better was a slightly bigger flat with two beds

vt

Sounds like fun! Hopefully they'll do more!  :thumbsup:

Any comments on the looks/attractiveness of each the girls involved? Is Sara mixed-race? Her dark curls look a bit exotic.

The happy one

Hi

Well I would not be rushing to kick any out of my bed and would be over the moon to have any or all of them on my arm on a night out

Toni is the most English rose of them and she is about 5,5 shortish dark hair lovely body 34 b/c

And can squirt like a fountain size 12 at a guess

Lucy was about 5,8 long dark hair olive skin but English false boobs I could not put a size on very very long legged and had a gutter mouth about a size 10

Sara about 5,7 long black curly hair Mediterranean looks but again English 36 c/d bust and a great fuck about a size 10/12

All were slim

Online finn5555

Sounds ideal may see you at the next one  :drinks:

The happy one

Sounds ideal may see you at the next one  :drinks:

Hey well I am booked in.

Even tried to get more cash out the machine to go back for a foursome

Had hit my limit

Offline itk

Where was the party held, town wise? Very tempted for the next one if in distance

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I thought you'd end up there somehow happy one;!.

Made an app to see Sara, lets hope shes as good as you say.

Are these ladies on "Green Watch" all this squirting?, perhaps they 'll form the pro$$ie fire brigade;)..

Can see a rise in Arse'on attacks happening if they did;!..

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 08:25:39 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

The happy one

Fuck that made me laugh

Don't think they will be sitting down for a day or two

Offline sumertime

Well "Happy One", that is the sort of thing I have imagined for years but never had the bottle to join in!! Well done... :hi:

All goes back to college days, walking in on my room mate screwing the hell out of two great girls... He said come and join in, and with the girls laughing I just apologised and backed out of the room....{bloody wimp.....}

Well maybe... one of these days! Will work up to it slowly - a pair first!!  :blush:

The happy one

Well "Happy One", that is the sort of thing I have imagined for years but never had the bottle to join in!! Well done... :hi:

All goes back to college days, walking in on my room mate screwing the hell out of two great girls... He said come and join in, and with the girls laughing I just apologised and backed out of the room....{bloody wimp.....}

Well maybe... one of these days! Will work up to it slowly - a pair first!!  :blush:

It is not for every one and having the right girls makes it
L
I have been to some in London where it is a scrum to get any time with a girl

Two girls eight to ten guys

Not good at all

Cheap for a reason

vt

This one definitely ain't cheap, they collected £400 each for that 2 hrs work, a lot more than their usual £240/250 2hr incall price...but they took a risk on who might turn up on the day...and it does sound like they gave their all! :thumbsup:

Hitchin's not a bad location for me...just hoping they do a midday party soon!  :)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:34:23 am by vt »

The happy one

there was quite a bit of food laid on and beer and she had brought new towels for us to use

but how many parties have you been to where you get one of the girls with a double ended strap on doing each of the other girls

girls squirting

really getting stuck into each others pussys

blinding

it was like being on a pron shoot in some ways

Offline norfolk tiger

I had added Lucy to my hot list hopefully her profile will be back.

The happy one

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Jezzus!, that's another to add to le liste;!.

Crackin pair of purdys there for sure;)..

Offline Black Horse

Seen Sara twice and she is my current favourite WG. Pretty girl who is really horny. She makes great conversation and the sex is beyond belief. Puts most of the other Herts providers to shame.

The party thing isn't my scene but hats off to those that enjoyed Sara's attention. Toni looks very nice and would really love to see if she did incalls. Hadn't thought about Lucy but given the rave reviews above then I might venture forth.

Goo thread following high quality providers.
Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

The happy one

Seen Sara twice and she is my current favourite WG. Pretty girl who is really horny. She makes great conversation and the sex is beyond belief. Puts most of the other Herts providers to shame.

The party thing isn't my scene but hats off to those that enjoyed Sara's attention. Toni looks very nice and would really love to see if she did incalls. Hadn't thought about Lucy but given the rave reviews above then I might venture forth.

Goo thread following high quality providers.

Hi

There are some real stunners out there that you don't have to break the bank for

Best bit about the party

None were cum dodgers all were english and if anything they seemed to enjoy more than we did

I do know what you mean about sara have been meeting her for over two years now

She is my perfect girl

Offline 8a8ylon

It is back

Well a new one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Are their any reviews of Lucy's on here as I'm planning on a visit based on her pics & have emailed her with quick reply & friendly.

But at £130 would like to know if I should + travel time = a good part of the day

Thx
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 11:24:38 am by 8a8ylon »

The happy one

Are their any reviews of Lucy's on here as I'm planning on a visit based on her pics & have emailed her with quick reply & friendly.

But at £130 would like to know if I should + travel time = a good part of the day

Thx

All I can say is I spent a lot of time trying to book a one to one with her came close a couple of times. After meeting her at the party I will be meeting her one on one.

Am trying for next week.

The photos are her could do with better but she is filthy

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

.. & I quote ..  "The photos are her could do with better but she is filthy"

Yep,most all could do with something better, but at least there're real.

On the other hand would you prefer the photoshopped contents of most every London agency;?..

The happy one

.. & I quote ..  "The photos are her could do with better but she is filthy"

Yep,most all could do with something better, but at least there're real.

On the other hand would you prefer the photoshopped contents of most every London agency;?..

hey

thats true they have been photoshopped a little as I remember they all had tattoos but none show on the photos

Offline 8a8ylon

Thx for the tip glad to know she is flirty I like that...

I'm sure her PIC show a tat on her tummy in the pics???

External Link/Members Only

Also why was it jhard for u to get a 121 with her, I read she only does a few booking due to getting a sitter, so was wondering..
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 03:44:38 pm by 8a8ylon »

The happy one

Thx for the tip glad to know she is flirty I like that...

I'm sure her PIC show a tat on her tummy in the pics???

External Link/Members Only

Also why was it jhard for u to get a 121 with her, I read she only does a few booking due to getting a sitter, so was wondering..

At the time she did not have a place for incall, I did not want to do a car meet or spring for a hotel incase she did not show

now she has sorted a plave for incall so good to go

will be trying to meet up with her when the kids go back to school

Offline englandfan

seen Lucy on a one to one, wasnt that impressed, very light kissing and definately a clock watcher

very pretty and nice body but wouldnt return

The happy one

seen Lucy on a one to one, wasnt that impressed, very light kissing and definately a clock watcher

very pretty and nice body but wouldnt return

Hey

I know it was at a party and I have not been able to get her one on one yet

Fingers crossed for next week now

But at the party she was a full on song tongues and everything wonder if it is the same girl

Offline englandfan

i know for a fact when she met me, she was a few months pregnant........

not that she told me that of course, but i could tell........

and have subsequently learned since then that i was right

The happy one

That explains the difference in her photos

Thought she was a bit chunky when I first saw her profile. She did then advertise as pregnant

Maybe that's why she was not snogging your face off

I know last month when I saw her you would never guess she had had a baby this year. And she was right into the kissing as any of the other guys there would tell you

Maybe you caught her on the wrong day

Offline englandfan

defo must have caught her on an off day

she didnt advertise being pregnant when i saw her, but kept putting her hand on her tummy throughout

pissed off cos i was really helpful to her too, and she knows it

The happy one

defo must have caught her on an off day

she didnt advertise being pregnant when i saw her, but kept putting her hand on her tummy throughout

pissed off cos i was really helpful to her too, and she knows it

Hate it when you go out your way to help them and they don't even say thanks

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well perhaps she was having an off day, after having a baby some women can get very "moody" for quite some time afterwards so understandable really.

If thats not too "fluffy" for all concerned;?..

vt

Well perhaps she was having an off day, after having a baby some women can get very "moody" for quite some time afterwards so understandable really.

If thats not too "fluffy" for all concerned;?..

Verging on it!  :P

It has been suggested before on here that if a girl is not in the right mood to offer good service she shouldn't be working.

And not letting punters know she is pregnant before booking is plain wrong.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

"And not letting punters know she is pregnant before booking is plain wrong."

Well I know some have strong views that preggie women should not have sex leastways not with a punter but where do you draw the line 1 month 2, 3 where?.

Don't know quite why but my  ex's used to be well up for it almost right to the event. One of them said she'd heard that a good shag bought on the birth quicker!.

Don't know if that's true or not but sometimes it can bring on the advent of Menstruation sooner sometimes;!..