Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: carmenkissesx - Birmingham  (Read 4686 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5206929) (27 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Took place early December
Price - £180 for 1 hour

Location - Central Birmingham hotel.  Busy as xmas lead up, but fairly discrete
The Girl - As her AW pics.  No make up (which I prefer).  Naturally very pretty, small smooth body as per her pics.  Tits not as perky as the pics would suggest but still nice.
Comms - Text sent, replied fairly fast.  Time agreed, with a 'please confirm by x oclock'  Once arrived, phone call with instructions to the room.  Nice and simple
The Business -Stripped and moved fairly quickly to OWO, then fucking in various positions.  Her on top, me on top, doggy etc.  Popped in the bag.  She was happy to do pretty much what I asked
By the time id finished, only had about 15 mins left and wasnt in the mood to rush another one out so just chatted for the remainder.  She can hold a good conversation

Pro's - Hot body, naturally pretty, friendsly and talkative
Con's - Expensive, no CIM
Overall - Enjoyed, glad I went but probably wont go back.

Offline thebastard

Anyone else never had a response from her?  It's a shame as she's my type.  Have tried via AW email/booking and SMS.

Offline m4rmite

Anyone else never had a response from her?  It's a shame as she's my type.  Have tried via AW email/booking and SMS.
I got a sms reply 2 days after.  Luckily I was at work

Offline thebastard

I got a sms reply 2 days after.  Luckily I was at work

I had one reply saying something like "what time?" I replied and never got a response.  Not sure if there's an issue but cannot see why lol.

Offline Denton

I agree, she's not the easiest to get hold of. I never managed to get hold of Carmen.  Always good to have Plan B with her.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review OP. She is a nice enough girl, but overpriced imo. Would rather wait for Gorgeous Vicky to come back around. Much more fun, for £20  ,less.

Offline thebastard

I agree, she's not the easiest to get hold of. I never managed to get hold of Carmen.  Always good to have Plan B with her.

That's mad, given she's my type I would've possibly been a regular.