Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elita - Greenwich. November 2022  (Read 3353 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6131465) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline john69se

Meet happened around early November.

Her pictures are representative and I found her to be quite attractive. Her place was just outside of Greenwich at the time, close to the dlr. comms were fast and efficient.

Agreed to meet for an hour at her old price of £250. We also agreed on a school girl roleplay where she had been sent to the headmasters office after being caught stealing. She greeted me in a very slutty school girl outfit with pigtails and red lipstick.

Performed a ‘thorough’ search of her to make sure there was nothing on her. And found she had indeed did have something. Keeping in character she told me she didn’t want her parents to know and would do as I say.

What followed was some lovely deepthroating next to a full size mirror to enjoy watching. Very happy ballsicking and took my full length with ease. Was feeling close shooting my load so asked to fuck her in doggy. Condom on and facing the mirror I went at it however the sight from the mirror was too much for me and I shot my load a bit quicker than I would have liked.

Overall a really good punt and will be hoping to make a booking in soon 2023!

External Link/Members Only

Offline rafathegaffa

:hi: nice review. I saw her 4 times in Q4'22 and she was excellent every time.

Glad you had a good experience too!

Online patelprat

How did you get her to agree to an old price?

Or was this before her price hike?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 01:54:00 pm by patelprat »

Offline rafathegaffa

How did you get her to agree to an old price?

Or was this before her price hike?

I think OP mentions it was early november, the price listed seems correct for that time, as the increases happened very late in the year as far as I recall.

Offline john69se

Yup this was in November before she increased her price moving to old street.

Online patelprat

I think OP mentions it was early november, the price listed seems correct for that time, as the increases happened very late in the year as far as I recall.

Cool. Just curious. Not that I plan to book - She already hates me after I asked for swallow lol

Offline Billy no mates

Excellent review, I saw this girl 18 months or so ago and it still surfaces in my wank bank, great to see she can still perform.

Her prices are much higher than when I saw her, but good luck to the girl, charge what you feel your worth and if people are happy to pay then reap the rewards I say.

Offline rafathegaffa

Cool. Just curious. Not that I plan to book - She already hates me after I asked for swallow lol

:lol:

no doughnut, no swallow.

Online patelprat

Offline rafathegaffa

Man I see you really love doughnuts!

I am on a no carb thingy thanks to my dickhead PT

All i dream about is doughnuts  :lol:

Elita also has nice doughnuts herself. Maybe one could call them melons, but I will stick with doughnuts.

Offline Anaconda3000

Just some detective work. Is this the same girl?

Offline Billy no mates

Just some detective work. Is this the same girl?

The picture with her wearing the pink glasses, looks a lot like the girl I remember seeing, I would guess yes, but can’t be 100% sure.

Offline thebastard

£400 ph on AW now, worth it relative to others?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 11:56:07 am by thebastard »

Offline Billy no mates

£400 ph on AW now, worth it relative to others?

‘Worth’ is hard to answer, she was gorgeous and I had a great session, but my financial position may be different to yours.

I’ve never paid £400 for one hour.

Offline thebastard

Appreciated thanks - the £500 for 90 mins is much more attractive deal lol.