Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Demi_100ph - Brighton  (Read 2925 times)

12 review(s) for English_Demi_£100ph (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline 524004

Comms: Easy comms via text (her AW auto replies to messages suggesting you call instead of email). Booked and visited on the same day

Location: Incall at a hotel in Brighton. Just off Kings Rd near Churchill Place

Looks: British. Slim size 6/8. Long black hair. Lovely tight body. Damn gorgeous in my eye. Clean and lovely. Says 30 on her profile and I'd say that's right but could pass for younger, easily.

Service: Easy to chat to. Arrived and she was in a lovely lingerie set with a robe on. Shower offered and taken. I came out in the towel and we got to business pretty much straight away. We kissed a bit standing up with a good deal of wandering hands on both sides. Made our way to the bed where we started off with some amazing OWO. Slow and sensual. She then asked if I liked to 69. I don't imagine she gets many people saying no to this question! She flipped around and I went to work on her lovely clean and pink pussy whilst she went back to work on me. I alternated between her pussy and giving her some light rimming which she seemed to enjoy. We went on like this until I couldn't hold back anymore and she took it all in her mouth. Kept going until I was completely done. Went to the bathroom to get rid of the load and came back with a smile. She then offered a massage and we had a lovely chat. I was a bit tired so decided round two wasn't on the books but it was on offer. Wrapped up and made my off with a smile and a kiss.

Price: £100 for 60 mins.

Would I return? In a heartbeat. Great price, fantastic OWO and CIM from a beautiful British lady. Sign me up.

External Link/Members Only

Offline LipLover

Very keen to see her but I am never down that way for work…think I’m going to have to jump on a train from London! She doesn’t have CIM on her AW page - did she when you booked?

Cheers for the review.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 10:27:12 pm by LipLover »

Offline 524004

Very keen to see her but I am never down that way for work…think I’m going to have to jump on a train from London! She doesn’t have CIM on her AW page - did she when you booked?

Cheers for the review.

Yea. It's a quick train ride from London on a Thameslink or Southern train (when they're not on strike!). Probably a 15 minute walk or so from Brighton Mainline station to where I met her.

re CIM: Good question. I don't recall. I didn't go into it expecting it, to be sure but was very happy when it happened.

Offline Magic500

I've seen her a couple of times and she definitely doesn't do CIM..or at least didn't with me!?

Offline 524004

I've seen her a couple of times and she definitely doesn't do CIM..or at least didn't with me!?

Maybe I caught her on a good day? What I'm hearing is the sample size is too small so I need to go back and repeat the visit to see if I get the same results. This is one I'll gladly take for the team!

Offline MrMatrix

well done OP. Shes been on my HL for some time now. Hopefully this year may get lucky :hi: