Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bi Fun Club (Kings Cross)  (Read 16316 times)

Offline Moe1981

Overview
As stated in the subject, its a Bi party which used to be held in Sutton at the well renowned house. This was my first time attending, as I find these types of events unpredictable in terms of action, hence why I never risked travelling all the way to Sutton. It really depends on the day and whoever walks through the door and the paid WG at the event.

Venue
The party was held at Central Station bar which is located two minutes walk from Kings Cross St Prancras. I found the venue to be rather poor in every sense, a real downgrade from the comfortable Sutton venue (Where I attended Rebecca's party). I was going to give this review a Neutral (But I'm not going allow that get in the way of the action).

Event
Turned up around 1:20ish the party starts at 1pm and ends at 7pm. I hoped the mingling would have ended by then (I was wrong). I was stamped on the hand by the owner, before heading down the steepest steps to the cloakroom and dungeon steaming with about 50-60 people. I would say the ratio was roughly Paid WG=4 Single swinging women=18 couples=6 TS/TVs =10 men=24-30.

I took a brief stroll to explore the layout before buying a drink from the bar downstairs. My eyes immediately caught onto one of the (Paid WG) I believe, thick Essex looking type girl with big lips (fillers) and fake tits (not sure of her name). She was sat with a few other single ladies mingling, so I noted her for later on  :D. I then stumbled across a slim blonde milf with short hair, stroking a young black guy (he must of been 18/19  :lol:). I then saw two black girls thick/bbw stroking off a few guys, this kind of kicked off the party into life.

I began with the blonde haired milf, her young BBC had left for the cloakroom (not sure what he left behind  :sarcastic:). I simply pulled out my BBC which was (marginally bigger :cool:) and she began wanking me off whilst he was away. A few other elderly men did approach but got no attention, she really had it for black lads not sure why? probably wanted to try something new I guess  :unknown:. Even though she was mildly wanking me, I was nearly on the ropes she had great technique (Imagine if I nutted  :cry:). I was away with family during Christmas, so my last nut was before xmas. So, her young BBC returned so I kind of walked away to explore other groups.

I then spotted my Essex WG stroking/OW sucking an elderly gent, who was struggling for an erection (must of forgot his pills bless him  :D). I manoeuvred around him and presented my BBC, I was asked to put on a condom beforehand  :dash:. Luckily one of the TVs sat opposite threw me a load of Johnnys. So, I whacked it on and the Essex girl began blowing me for about 5/6mins. It really was good OW, I cannot fault her skills she was fondling my balls as well. Afterwards, I crowed had emerged of onlookers, of which one bloke joined the fun the others watching in excitement.

The Essex girl WG then wanted both us to cum on her tits, other the bloke shot his load all over her face and tits  :sarcastic:. I was still waiting for my turn to shoot (Onlookers shenanigans was putting me off slightly), a couple emerged from the crowd and began sucking my balls in turns whilst the Essex girl wanked me off until completion onto her tits. I then took a break and finished my drink, before noticing it was 3:30ish. I needed to head out later for a meal with close friends/missus so needed to get home and shower/get ready.

Would I return
Not sure on this one its kind of Yes/no mixture - its on my commute to my work office. I might need my balls emptying on a summers evening, so would be tempted to get off at Kings Cross and head in.

On the other hand you'll be £55 lighter, with not guarantees of action only a few handjobs/OW if your lucky. I only saw the two black girls fucking in a group and the blonde milf later was riding the young black lad whilst sucking off a newcomer as I was leaving. Also, a couple sharing and performing OWO on a young white lad. However, its like a raffle you really cannot predict the attendees on the day/time.

So - might give it another go after work at later hours 5-7pm and see how things are. The venue is really bad and uncomfortable and will cause you to limp when not in action. I believe to perform one needs to be comfortable with the surroundings.

Offline cheekymonkey

Great review & read Moe, many thanks for taking the time to post this. Wish i was a bbc, a friend of mine is, & at 67 he still gets lots of attention! Blondes seem to love bbc.

Offline Moe1981

Cheers mate  :drinks:. She was really prowling on young lads that blonde MILF lol. I think she might work in a Secondary School or Post 16, really gave me that Assistant Headteacher vibe.  :lol:

Offline char45

Great review, this place has been on my list for a while. Thanks!

Offline knob rocker

Thanks for the review Moe, I've also considered attending one of these parties but I understood it was a bi party? You didn't mention any bi action going on, is this because you weren't interested or because it just wasn't happening?

Cheers, KR

Offline Colston36

Overview
As stated in the subject, its a Bi party which used to be held in Sutton at the well renowned house. This was my first time attending, as I find these types of events unpredictable in terms of action, hence why I never risked travelling all the way to Sutton. It really depends on the day and whoever walks through the door and the paid WG at the event.

Venue
The party was held at Central Station bar which is located two minutes walk from Kings Cross St Prancras. I found the venue to be rather poor in every sense, a real downgrade from the comfortable Sutton venue (Where I attended Rebecca's party). I was going to give this review a Neutral (But I'm not going allow that get in the way of the action).

Event
Turned up around 1:20ish the party starts at 1pm and ends at 7pm. I hoped the mingling would have ended by then (I was wrong). I was stamped on the hand by the owner, before heading down the steepest steps to the cloakroom and dungeon steaming with about 50-60 people. I would say the ratio was roughly Paid WG=4 Single swinging women=18 couples=6 TS/TVs =10 men=24-30.

I took a brief stroll to explore the layout before buying a drink from the bar downstairs. My eyes immediately caught onto one of the (Paid WG) I believe, thick Essex looking type girl with big lips (fillers) and fake tits (not sure of her name). She was sat with a few other single ladies mingling, so I noted her for later on  :D. I then stumbled across a slim blonde milf with short hair, stroking a young black guy (he must of been 18/19  :lol:). I then saw two black girls thick/bbw stroking off a few guys, this kind of kicked off the party into life.

I began with the blonde haired milf, her young BBC had left for the cloakroom (not sure what he left behind  :sarcastic:). I simply pulled out my BBC which was (marginally bigger :cool:) and she began wanking me off whilst he was away. A few other elderly men did approach but got no attention, she really had it for black lads not sure why? probably wanted to try something new I guess  :unknown:. Even though she was mildly wanking me, I was nearly on the ropes she had great technique (Imagine if I nutted  :cry:). I was away with family during Christmas, so my last nut was before xmas. So, her young BBC returned so I kind of walked away to explore other groups.

I then spotted my Essex WG stroking/OW sucking an elderly gent, who was struggling for an erection (must of forgot his pills bless him  :D). I manoeuvred around him and presented my BBC, I was asked to put on a condom beforehand  :dash:. Luckily one of the TVs sat opposite threw me a load of Johnnys. So, I whacked it on and the Essex girl began blowing me for about 5/6mins. It really was good OW, I cannot fault her skills she was fondling my balls as well. Afterwards, I crowed had emerged of onlookers, of which one bloke joined the fun the others watching in excitement.

The Essex girl WG then wanted both us to cum on her tits, other the bloke shot his load all over her face and tits  :sarcastic:. I was still waiting for my turn to shoot (Onlookers shenanigans was putting me off slightly), a couple emerged from the crowd and began sucking my balls in turns whilst the Essex girl wanked me off until completion onto her tits. I then took a break and finished my drink, before noticing it was 3:30ish. I needed to head out later for a meal with close friends/missus so needed to get home and shower/get ready.

Would I return
Not sure on this one its kind of Yes/no mixture - its on my commute to my work office. I might need my balls emptying on a summers evening, so would be tempted to get off at Kings Cross and head in.

On the other hand you'll be £55 lighter, with not guarantees of action only a few handjobs/OW if your lucky. I only saw the two black girls fucking in a group and the blonde milf later was riding the young black lad whilst sucking off a newcomer as I was leaving. Also, a couple sharing and performing OWO on a young white lad. However, its like a raffle you really cannot predict the attendees on the day/time.

So - might give it another go after work at later hours 5-7pm and see how things are. The venue is really bad and uncomfortable and will cause you to limp when not in action. I believe to perform one needs to be comfortable with the surroundings.

What an excellent review! Years ago when it was just a bar and was a damn sight more attractive I picked up a girl and spent the night with her. Memories!
Sounds like I'd really struggle now though.

Online tantraman

Many thanks for the update on the Bi Fun Club, Moe1981 :hi:

I feel the need to explore here, which can only butt add to my sexperiences ... and I like the fact that one can simply be a voyeur, if needs be :thumbsup:

I'll give it a go sometime :drinks:

Offline dudezilla

So, this place does have a mixed reception, but having visited three times I will stick up for it. Yes the WGs are a bit on the rough side, but don't be a dick and you'll fuck any or all of them. Although they're being paid, they have adopted the 'ask permission to touch' rule that is important for the visiting amateur girls and couples. So play the game and get laid.
Unlike the Swingers and Sinners party on Thursday, which is a queue of dudes waiting to get their cock sucked, if you're cool with close contact with other guys and a bit of bi action, you will have a great time.
The sweet spot is on every occasion I've been there, there have been two or three youngish couples coming in for a bit of fun. They lurk around for an hour drinking, then fuck me they dive right in - kit off, sucking and fucking. Yes they get surrounded by lots of wanking guys, but getting your cock sucked 'without' by a twenty year old who is in the swing being fucked by het boyfriend, or unzipping their latex body and slipping something in is worth the 55 notes. 
Yes its seedy and it smells of piss and cum, but for the money, I've seen plenty of action every time - oh and a couple of invites for a further meet up with some folks at the party.
Its not a pay your money and get fucked arrangement, rather than an opportunity that you can go for or miss out on.

Offline cockzzz

Nice, I want to check it out sounds interesting. What was the age of people roughly in this place? And is there much bi action going on?

Offline mmsprivate

Age of people vary throughout the day, goes from 20+ to 60s probably 70s. and there is bi action going on, it's mainly oral in terms of bi action. Sometimes girls also bring a strap on. I think some of the people that are working there encourage more bi action also, like if there's a group of guys around a girl or a couple they'll encourage them to wank or suck one another.

Offline Sta8eless

Anyone had a recent experience? Travelling to London this Monday and was thinking to try it out.