Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x - Eastleigh  (Read 1624 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline DeeptoSleep

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet took place in November last year

Comms - Emailed via Adultwork, then exchanged messages over Whatsapp

Location - Apartment block on a main road in Eastleigh, plenty of free parking on side streets, nice and clean, showers a bit small

SP - Very cute and attractive, as per photos. Great body with nice pert breasts, trim waist and a great bum. Wore outfit as requested

Price: 200 for 1 hour

Service - Had been wanting to Hayley for a while based on reviews here and she looked great in her pics and videos and I wasn't disappointed when I met her. Had a shower before and after, service included two facials, OWO and covered sex in various positions. She was quite accommodating, asking me to direct where I wanted her etc. Had a quick chat before I left.

Would I return? - I was torn on possibly making this a neutral, I found her very attractive, but she did seem a bit passive and mechanical at times, on reflection, this comes across in her latest videos. I like a bit more enthusiasm and interaction. However no complaints on the service, she was happy to provide everything I asked. Might consider a return and hope to catch her on a better day.