Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ep-x - Kensington. Pre Xmas  (Read 1775 times)

40 review(s) for miss-evie-passionné (34 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Redforbed

External Link/Members Only

Services: DFK, Titwank, OW, DT, facefuck, sex, daty, facial
Pay: £160 all organised through text
The girl: blonde, size 10/12, very sexy, huge amazing f cup tits, great curvy arse, some tats.

Another great punt so thought it was worth reviewing again. Was meant to be seeing miss adrianna but it fell through…again so was on the hunt for someone else to tickle my fancy and evi certainly does.

Arrived on time and evi met me with a kiss and wearing just a towel which she soon dropped. Jumped in the shower and we were straight to it, lots of kissing and tit play / sucking before I went down on her. She came incredibly quick this time and was eager to return the favour. Covered oral and a titwank followed before she rode me hard to a pretty explosive facial finish. No flinching and she took the lot whilst even going for a little taste.

A bit of catching up whilst we cuddled and she had me Rock hard in no time with done fantastic hand work and nipple play. More tit sucking and a prolonged titwank, followed by some light facefucking. In with her butt plug and we swapped between doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, hook and back to some pretty hard pounding in doggy with another heavy facial.

She’s a lovely girl, hot and the time really does flow. I’ll be back!