Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CuteAdriana - Chelsea  (Read 2537 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5297103) (18 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Chubbylover

CuteAdriana

Date: October 2022

LINK: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 for the hour

Location: Chelsea Cloisters, under 10mins from South Kensington or Sloane Square tube station

Appearance: Cute Hungarian girl, accurate to the somewhat dated/younger looking picutres on adultwork.

Services: Requested DFK, OWO with CIM, RO, Cowgirl & Doggy

Event:
I was greeted to a very smiley, very cute and welcoming girl which made me initially happy with my choice.

The flat door opens directly into the bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and presumably a kitchen on the other side.

The bed itself is laid centre of the room with the head of the bed up against one wall and the foot of the bed up against the opposite wall which leaves no room at the foot of bed with space on the sides of the bed.

I handed over the monies and request a quick shower. As I was getting undressed, she was very chatty and talkative making me feel at ease. While taking, she asked what services I looking and I reiterated what I texted earlier and told her DFK, OWO with CIM, RO, cowgirl & doggy which she said all was fine and was happy to do.
I went for a quick shower, small but clean and tidy bathroom with clean towels and plenty of shower products.

After showering, we engaged in some mild FK and she lead me to the bed and when I sat down on the edge of the bed, she instantly scolded me for sitting on her side of the bed.

As mentioned before, as there no space to walk around the bed and go to the ‘correct’ side, all I could do was roll over. By the look on her face, this seemed to annoy her.

Very quickly, she started smiling again and cuddled up against me on the bed and again some mild FK and I didn’t push for DFK. After about 6/7 or so minutes, she said her back has started playing up again so the sex positions where off the table. I asked if there was any position she was able to do and she said unfortunately not but the OWO/CIM and RO was still okay.

I went ahead with RO, positioning was awkward because of the lack of room and there was hint of a fishy taste so decided not to proceed any further. Onto the OWO which was lacklustre and mostly done by hand to completion with no CIM.

I quickly had another shower, changed and left. Not once looking back Adriana at anytime.

Total time sent was just under 45mins

I felt conned and was not happy with the service that was provided when it had started off so well.

I might have caught her on an off day or everything she said might have been true but I will not be returning to find out.

Online patelprat

Sorry mate.

I punted her a while back, way before I joined UKP and also remember it not being great.

Too late for a full review.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 01:19:46 am by patelprat »

Offline jimbobster

If she declined sex after taking the money,  I'd have been demanding a refund.   That's really poor.
She seems to have gone down hill a lot these days,  trying every trick in the book to give as little service as possible.   Which is a shame,  as she is really cute looking.

Online patelprat

If she declined sex after taking the money,  I'd have been demanding a refund.   That's really poor.
She seems to have gone down hill a lot these days,  trying every trick in the book to give as little service as possible.   Which is a shame,  as she is really cute looking.

Her body wasn’t great for me at the time. Saggy/droopy breasts, skinny fat.
She gets away with it while young, but it will soon catch up with her.
Plus there were a few more issues I had with her.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 01:30:24 am by patelprat »

Offline king tarzan

Sounds a money grabbing devious calculating bitch
Best to avoid for everyone

Taking a good whack fee and delivering shit..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac