Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 30 minute punts  (Read 1725 times)

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

My first punt was a very pleasurable hour in which I arrived pretty much on time, showered, & only conscious of time myself managed to pop just before the hour, showered, chat & out not long after.
So what is the etiquette regarding arrival, shower times etc?
I'd like to try a few girls with 30 minute (tight wad) bookings but it seems a bit of a rush.

Offline Owwhatanight

30 min punts are great as long as your in control. That means no massage,take control, take it easy do things at your pace not there speed designed to make you shoot your load fast.
If you like her then its worth booking an hour next time.

Offline arthur

Recall getting exploited a couple times on my first 2 punts on half hour booking by allowing them to dictate the pace, tell you to get clothes off as they hide the money (spoils half the fun!), then about 3 sucks to get you hard, on with a condom and pushing back into you in doggy position to get you cum quicker, mustve been over in about 5 minutes (id save myself for a week til I was ready to explode in the early days) and already find myself being ushered out the door..
Sexy Ass Millie was one External Link/Members Only although she was friendly enough
I reckon its best to mention to them how you see the half hour going, if you want to undress each other, oral for a set amount of time etc to last the full half hour, or confirm beforehand that you can try for round 2 after the first pop

Offline peterk2

Recall getting exploited a couple times on my first 2 punts on half hour booking by allowing them to dictate the pace, tell you to get clothes off as they hide the money (spoils half the fun!), then about 3 sucks to get you hard, on with a condom and pushing back into you in doggy position to get you cum quicker, mustve been over in about 5 minutes (id save myself for a week til I was ready to explode in the early days) and already find myself being ushered out the door..
Sexy Ass Millie was one External Link/Members Only although she was friendly enough
I reckon its best to mention to them how you see the half hour going, if you want to undress each other, oral for a set amount of time etc to last the full half hour, or confirm beforehand that you can try for round 2 after the first pop

Also had the same ecperience with Millie...Twice! Why did I go back...Oh yea she was cheap! But it's not just 30 mins punts some WGs will try it no matter how long you've paid for. Staying in control, in a polite firm way, is what you need to do. You're paying for a service in a specified time so don't be afraid to set the pace. Don't want a massage - say no thanks, not ready for round two - say give me 10 mins to lie here and recover. You wouldn't accept not getting what you pay for and expect elsewhere so why eould you for this, expendivr, service.

Offline Northerndave666

Never had that experience with Millie myself, but I have had times where I have had to ask her to carry on with the oral as she was a bit keen to move on to other things  ;)

Offline denneboom

My 30 minutes mean 30 minutes of whatever I like with that time at my pace.

mystery7

I've only done this twice, but felt rushed both times. I always book an hour now as I can time everything better eg. Shower, lapdance, oral (both ways), fucking in a few positions etc.

I can normally time it so we can have a relaxed 5 mins chat as I'm getting ready to leave. I personally always go for the our now.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Thanks for the replies chaps, I know I'm new here & only one punt under my belt but the info I'm learning here (browse most days) is definitely invaluable.

Offline Chezzie John

I'm shit on round 1 so always email them first and ask if I can cum twice in the 30mins. Some girls don't reply but the ones that do get a booking and possible hour bookings in the future