Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Filton, Bristol  (Read 3831 times)

60 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (55 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline MickeyBE

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I met Kandice a couple of days ago in a hotel in Filton, near Bristol. I had tried to see her a few times before but failed for various reasons. I'm glad that I persevered.

The meet was for 1hr £190 - this is the top end of my budget.

Comms were easy via Whatsapp, arranged the day before. Kandice checked that I was still coming on the morning and then sent the name of the hotel. When I arrived I was to let her know, she then called me with the room number.
Easy access to the busy hotel and up to the room. Magic door opened and in I went.

Kandice is a very good looking girl (in my opinion). Her Adultwork description is accurate. Size 10 is probably right - she's not a big girl but not skinny either. She's got fantastic tits - her profile says they are enhanced but I could have been convinced otherwise.

My financial gift to her was handed over and I was offered use of the shower.

Then on to the action. Kandice is a great kisser. Really good DFK. It was on offer throughout the hour. Unlike some girls who advertise DFK and then use the tactic of kissing your top lip to make DFK impossible (I hate that).
Lots of kissing, OWO (great), reverse oral. Pussy play but not inside.
On with the condom and into cowgirl. I'm quick to cum the first time so this was the only position required!
Loads of eye contact and DFK as I came.

We then laid on the bed for a while and chatted. Conversation was easy and fun.

Kandice then asked if I was up for round two. I was!
More DFK, OWO, tit sucking etc.
On with the second condom and into missionary, legs over shoulders and back into cowgirl (my favourite).
Sometimes I find the 'second coming' difficult but it was easy with Kandice.

A bit more chatting and cuddling.
Then time was nearly up so I got dressed (exit shower was offered) and left.

All in all it was fairly vanilla meeting but a really good GFE. Just how I like it.
In fact it was probably one of my best meetings.

Offline justalad

Glad you enjoyed OP but at those prices, I’ll not return.  Six months ago the prices were £90.00 / £100.00 hh and £150.00 / £160.00 ph.

Too vanilla a punt for me to justify paying those prices.  Seen three times and enjoyed each time.  She’s a good looking lady and friendly with it.

Offline Dennis T Menace

Blimey her prices have shot up. Can't say I blame her but I don't think I will be rushing to see her again.

Offline xxpat

Her profile lists facial in her services, however no reviews really talk about this, has anyone availed themselves to this? Shes in my neck of the woods currently..

Offline justalad

Her profile lists facial in her services, however no reviews really talk about this, has anyone availed themselves to this? Shes in my neck of the woods currently..
Seen her 3 times but can’t confirm if she offers as it’s not how I like to finish.