Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: kandyfun - Bounds Green  (Read 5475 times)

44 review(s) for kandyfun (39 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline stxrdg4

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £140 for 1 hour
Services: DFK, fingering, anal play, OWO, RO, sex, A-levels

Gave her a ring to arrange the time, then got street name by text.

Texted her on arrival and she rang me back to direct me the rest of the way (block of flats). Her flat does smell quite strongly of smoke FYI.

Kandy is a little on the mature side but her body's in good shape, I'd say. She's friendly and welcomed me in. I think another review mentioned her talking quite quickly in a way that makes her hard to understand - I'd second this (I maybe followed half of what she said), but it wasn't a problem for the action.

Sorted out the paperwork and jumped in the shower then got back into the bedroom for the action to begin.

Kandy really gets into it with enthusiasm, got very wet between fingering/RO/sex, and I really enjoyed our time. She quite likes her nipples being played with. Towards the end while f*cking her, I asked if it was OK to put it in the other hole and she said 'yes' so I slipped it into her bum (with no resistance and didn't even need lube) then came in the condom with about ten mins to spare.

Showered and briefly chatted before heading on my way.

Easy to arrange, friendly lady, knows how to please in the bedroom, would gladly recommend.

Online pumps

Offline MLawro93

I think another review mentioned her talking quite quickly in a way that makes her hard to understand - I'd second this (I maybe followed half of what she said), but it wasn't a problem for the action.

I always struggle with her accent, it takes a minute to adjust :lol:

Offline tantraman

Kandy is a little on the mature side but her body's in good shape ...

... as per photos collected here :music:

Offline stxrdg4

Any rimming recieved?

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention there was rimming (both ways). She transitioned from OWO to rimming me for a bit. Receiving rimming not really my thing tbh but I didn't mind.

Offline Karim69

Is Miss Kandyfun still around, the above AW links are not working, does anyone know if she has changed her profile or simply stopped working? Thanks

Offline Double009123

Last time I saw her she mentioned going to the US for a holiday, didn't mention when she would be back though.

Offline Karim69

Last time I saw her she mentioned going to the US for a holiday, didn't mention when she would be back though.

Thanks for your reply, her profile seems to have disappeared or is currently inactive… will be nice to meet her one day, she always seems to be getting top reviews.

Offline mark3611

She'll  be back sometime soon.  She did this last year when her profile was inactive for a few weeks.

Offline Saltnpepper

:drinks: Kandy is back in the building fellas