Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ranya sexy blonde - Gorton. Bad attitude - avoid or try again?  (Read 711 times)

Offline BobbyDazzler99

External Link/Members Only

So basically this happened.. Browsing VS & came across the above profile.

Thought I’d fire off a few texts. Started in SMS then moved over to WhatsApp as I requested more pics.

This is how it went.. her pics she sent looked rather hot! Now do I use a different number & try again or just bin her off as if her attitudes like that what is her service going to be like?

Also I didn’t do anything wrong did I?

Apologies if this isn’t allowed Mods, feel free to delete it & let me know

Thanks

(Removed due to postcode)Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 06:59:00 pm by daviemac »

Offline GingerNuts

I'd say there's only one answer given her attitude. Also negative review: Rayna 20 - Bristol (Vivastreet)

Advertised phone number for future reference:

07475 394508
+447475394508
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 06:47:18 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline BobbyDazzler99

I'd say there's only one answer given her attitude. Also negative review: Rayna 20 - Bristol (Vivastreet)

Advertised phone number for future reference:

07475 394508
+447475394508

Legend mate! She can Fuck right off now. Cheers.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Spuddy

I can see her point of view..
you got her to send a photo or vid as proof ..

she asked you when you wanted to book.. ‘later’.. is the words of a time waster.. all you had to do was say 9pm and you’d of had your booking. 

You got to remember she will get 30/40 texts a day doing the exact same thing and 5/6 guys turn up.

Trust me, your number is saved under Puta or something similar. I wouldn’t try again on the same number if I were you.

Offline BobbyDazzler99

I can see her point of view..
you got her to send a photo or vid as proof ..

she asked you when you wanted to book.. ‘later’.. is the words of a time waster.. all you had to do was say 9pm and you’d of had your booking. 

You got to remember she will get 30/40 texts a day doing the exact same thing and 5/6 guys turn up.

Trust me, your number is saved under Puta or something similar. I wouldn’t try again on the same number if I were you.

Fair enough.. if my reply sounded like that but boy does she have a short temper. It’s worked with others but this one comes straight out with bastard lol.

I was planning on using a different number to book after reading the review of her I think I’ll give her a miss. Might just give her some shit as I’ll never book her now.

Cheers

Offline GingerNuts

Fair enough.. if my reply sounded like that but boy does she have a short temper. It’s worked with others but this one comes straight out with bastard lol.

I was planning on using a different number to book after reading the review of her I think I’ll give her a miss. Might just give her some shit as I’ll never book her now.

Cheers

No need to "give her some shit". Just move on and forget about her.

Offline Trotter671

+1 pal - just look for your next prospect. There's threads on here where the pimp(s) send threatening messages if you are classed as messing their girls around. Nobody needs that bollocks!

Offline alabama1

Why are you seeking advice on here ? Are you incapable of making decisions for yourself  :unknown:

Offline BobbyDazzler99

Fair point. Noted. Cheers

Offline BobbyDazzler99

+1 pal - just look for your next prospect. There's threads on here where the pimp(s) send threatening messages if you are classed as messing their girls around. Nobody needs that bollocks!

Yeah I have seen & heard. You’re right moving on. Thanks

Offline BobbyDazzler99

Why are you seeking advice on here ? Are you incapable of making decisions for yourself  :unknown:

This is a forum. This is what it’s used for. I may have already made my mind up but wanted other opinion too.

You always get one who try’s to belittle someone

Oh well.

Offline alabama1

This is a forum. This is what it’s used for. I may have already made my mind up but wanted other opinion too.

You always get one who try’s to belittle someone

Oh well.
I am not belittling you, i just find it hard as a grown man, that you can't think for yourself. I thought that a forum was for sharing information, not for getting members on here to think for you, as you can't be arsed to think for yourself  :unknown:

Offline banshee121

I can see why she thought you were a time waster

Offline MerlinGray

Offline Captain caveman 69

A horrible bitch well done for messing her about :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Stroppy Roms are ten a penny, not sure why anyone would be sweating over whether to book her or not, just move on

Looking at the text convo however I can see why she probably thought you were a time waster, as someone has said these girls get calls and texts all the time from dreamers and fantasists who have no intention of actually booking them but simply have a wank when they get a reply.
It must be hard to filter the genuine people who are simply asking questions and the time wasters

Offline BobbyDazzler99

I am not belittling you, i just find it hard as a grown man, that you can't think for yourself. I thought that a forum was for sharing information, not for getting members on here to think for you, as you can't be arsed to think for yourself  :unknown:

Fair point no worries

I had made up my own mind but was wanting a second opinion also at the same time warn others

Moving on.