Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Fox - Chelmsford  (Read 1322 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6968406) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ohsnap

External Link/Members Only

I saw Angelina about 3 weeks ago now - meant to review sooner but work and the holiday period has meant been pretty busy. Unfortunately I think she has returned to Brazil now and a new SP is working from the same flat looking at recent reviews in the area. She had mentioned in our small talk about going home and returning back in the summer.

Cost : £80 for half hour with £20 extra for OWO and £20 for FK - Total £120

Comms : Was working from home on the day and feeling horny so sent a message to the number on the profile mid morning, response received with list of services about 5 mins later. Booked in for 30mins a few hours later when I could shoot offline for lunch. Received post code and set off - arrived 5 mins early and text to say I arrived. After about 5 mins recieved a text to call the number - did so and was given instructions to entrance and the flat number to ring for.

The girl: Thought Angelina was very attractive - opened the door in black lingerie and a small black dress. Was very friendly throughout the punt and think she could sense I was a bit nervous (still relatively new to this game) so made sure to put me at ease throughout the session. Her english wasnt the best, held a decent convo but at points had to use her phone to translate certain words. Must say was surprised how big her tits looked compared to the profile pictures.

The deed: Was let into the bedroom and started off my handing over the fee. Angelina left the room quickly and asked me to strip off while she was gone. I did so and made myself comfortable on the bed. When she returned she joined me on the bed and began with DFK - this was good and there was alot of tongue. DFK went on for about 5 mins before she started to kiss down my body and begin some OWO.

This was probably the best BJ I have ever received - alot of spitting on my dick followed by deep throating (not something experienced before) and good attention to shaft and balls alongside this. After about 5 mins I had to ask her to stop as was extremely close to cumming.

Condom applied and Angelina asked what my favourite positon was - decided to go with CG and she slide on and rode me. Loved watching her bounce up and down and was sucking on her tits while this happened. Could sense I was getting close again so asked what her fav positon was - she responded doggie so switched over to that. This was also very enjoyable, a few mins of pounding her from behind while pulling her hair gently and I came whilst still inside her.

Quick cleanup and had 5 mins left so just had a quick chit chat - told me she was leaving for Brazil at the end of the week but would be back in the summer. One thing that might be of interest is she mentioned she is getting a full sleeve tattoo on one of her arms. I've got one myself so guess thats how the chat went onto tatoos - wouldnt bother me and I like tattoos on girls but appreciate might not be everyones cup of tea.

Online Joelawerence

Thanks OP for review. Seems like a good option but has been away for a while I reckon.

Online PilotMan

Thanks OP for review. Seems like a good option but has been away for a while I reckon.

She left mid December, she told me she was going home to Brazil for XMAS and to see family. She said she would be back in the New Year.

Given Visa restrictions, I think this is unlikely. So the summer sounds more realistic.

Online Joelawerence

She left mid December, she told me she was going home to Brazil for XMAS and to see family. She said she would be back in the New Year.

Given Visa restrictions, I think this is unlikely. So the summer sounds more realistic.

Thanks for update  :thumbsup: