Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dani Amour - Coventry  (Read 3471 times)

2 review(s) for DaniAmour (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline naughty boy 13

I met with dani on Tuesday at 11 am at her residence. It is a safe secure location and I didn't feel like there was any prying eyes!

Dani greeted me in a naughty secretary look (which I requested) and the words that uttered out of my mouth were.... fuck me!

Once my jaw closed, dani gave me a welcoming hug and started to chat like we were old friends which instantly put me at ease

We made our way to the bedroom and after sorting the exchange out, she invited me on to the bed.....We chatted what services I would like and so we started with owo

Now I'm not that fussed on bj's but fuck me dani knows how to suck cock!After 20 mind of her sucking me, deep throating me , me face fucking her and me liking and sucking those amazing boobs, I was suited up and fucked her with me on top with legs on my shoulders....seeing her boobs bounce around was amazing! I asked for her to ride me which she did and after 5 mins I was shooting my load

This was my 1st punt in a while and I think dani may of got me addicted again!