Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patricia Blondy - Bromley  (Read 1963 times)

35 review(s) for Leila 4 you (30 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Saltnpepper

Time: Last quarter 2022

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £70 for 30 mins

Comms: Straight forward text then was given door number on arrival

Appearance: Same as the Pics Thick curvy Hungarian Milf Big Arse Big tits

Services: OW Mish,Doggy and few others

So this SP has been reviewed a few times on here so I’m not added that much value, ill keep it short and sweet. Patricia is a nice SP that made me feel welcomed through out she was a nice curvy body big arse big tits and defo a PAWG. The apartment was nice fit for purpose and she provided all services which was listed OW, was ok nothing special but tbf I was there to tackle that booty and that is what I did and the grabbing of the big breasts of course, sex in a few positions and I was allowed to pound a way no restrictions exploded in the bag in Doggy. Shower offered on arrival and departure. Overall a low positive for me as there was quite a bit of lube used lets just say a squirt to many but she did provide a good service and I nutted. Nice bubbly girl the punt wasnt short of banter and good vibes.

Would I recommend: Yes for big booty lovers of PAWG’s

Would I go back: Yes I will return.

Any questions do ask.

Offline last_days_of_logan

i really have to see this woman

Offline buzzingBee

Lube always turn me off so i guess its a no for me.
Banned reason: Undesirable, threats of violence towards SPs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Saltnpepper

i really have to see this woman

Whattttt Logan bro she defo your flavour. Big body chick with the rack and back to match lol. Price is decent as well

Offline Saltnpepper

Lube always turn me off so i guess its a no for me.

Yeah that was my only let down. She good otherwise

Offline Kevin Boss

I'd see her if she did cim or owo but more so think she has an NBA which rules that out anyway  :lol:

Offline Saltnpepper

I'd see her if she did cim or owo but more so think she has an NBA which rules that out anyway  :lol:

Yeah the no owo socks. But tbf just give her a call/text and come across cool/polite. I'm black she is a cool girl

Offline Kevin Boss

Yeah the no owo socks. But tbf just give her a call/text and come across cool/polite. I'm black she is a cool girl

Yeh probs if I'm looking for foot fetish shiz I'll contact indeed cheers