Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amancia (Diva) - Earl's Court  (Read 771 times)

Offline NLG_49

External Link/Members Only

Decided to treat myself for Christmas and try out Diva's offering for the first time by seeing Amancia for 1 hour @ £300.

Logistics - Arranged with Diva via Telegram. Super quick and easy. Tidy little flat right near Earl's Court station. Small bedroom with ensuite bathroom, all clean and fit for purpose. The room was kept quite dark with some funky galactic nightlight thing projecting onto the ceiling and around the room. Had some music playing as well (didn't realise I'd enjoying fucking to The Weeknd's synth-pop sound as much as I did).

Girl - I was slightly apprehensive about Amancia as she doesn't have any selfies on her Diva page, however the many previous reviews of her were reassuring. In my opinion she does look just like her pictures minus the obvious photoshopping. Very pretty girl with long blonde hair, large tits and a banging size 8/10 body. Tits are enhanced but I didn't even realise until looking at her profile again after the meet. Good English.

Service - Amancia wasted no time with DFK from the start. Quick shower and more DFK followed by OWO on the bed. She climbed aboard for some very vigorous CG with DFK leading to the first explosion. Little inter-round rest with lots of cuddles and kisses whilst chatting - she's an interesting girl and was quite open about her past, hobbies and plans for the future. Started round 2 with RO which she appeared to enjoy, before sliding into mish. Again lots of DFK during and pop number 2 achieved at record speed. I don't always get the second pop, so to do so and so easily I was impressed with her skills. More kisses and cuddles before showering and leaving slightly over time.

Conclusion - This girl is an absolute nympho. She was all over me from start to finish, gave me two explosive pops and ended my year with a huge bang (pun intended). I thought she wasn't going to let me leave as I couldn't get her tongue out of my mouth! 10/10 and easily my punt of the year despite the price tag. She's leaving in the new year but says she'll be back in March, I've marked my calendar accordingly for a revisit  :yahoo: