Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: kylie-marie - Ilkeston - Excellent, just excellent  (Read 5369 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline bitu1980

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price paid £170 for an hour.

Kylie Marie is well reviewed and so I will try and keep this as brief as possible. Meet took place in late November and I had a couple of attempts at booking as she gets booked up so quickly. Clear comms and no issues with the location.

She is a little stunner and all services were delivered with great enthusiasm across 3 rounds, DFK, RO, OWO, CIM. She's had some work done and facially she looks very different to her private gallery pics. In my opinion she didn't need it but each to their own. Boobs are great though.

I just found her to be so tactile with touching and caressing throughout and I'm sure she came about 3 times - said it makes her vision go blurry when she orgasms! Unreal eye contact for the BJ which I'm not always a massive fan of as I never know where to look!

A bit out of the way for me but I'm sure I'll be compelled to return as she's got to be close to the gold standard for the GFE.

Online tightfoot69

From her profile she now has even bigger boobs. I’m going to have to see her again aren’t I?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 06:45:45 pm by tightfoot69 »

Offline Maverick1138

Roughly where is she based in Ilkeston?

Offline JD1

Roughly where is she based in Ilkeston?

By Morrisons.

Not seen her in a while but may have to go and check out the latest enhancements. :hi:

Online gbyld87

By Morrisons.

Not seen her in a while but may have to go and check out the latest enhancements. :hi:

I'm a bit concerned her prices are going to shoot up (already have for 45mins) so i'd be quick about it if I were you!  She's already in the 'over budget' range for me as it is, so if her hourly rate goes up much I might sadly have to stop seeing her as often.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 01:23:22 pm by gbyld87 »

Online tightfoot69

I'm a bit concerned her prices are going to shoot up (already have for 45mins) so i'd be quick about it if I were you!  She's already in the 'over budget' range for me as it is, so if her hourly rate goes up much I might sadly have to stop seeing her as often.

Her hourly is £170 and her 90 minute rate used to be £220 so I saw her a couple of times at that. £50 for an extra 30 minutes was good value. Now I see her 90 minute rate is £240.

She is one of the best around though in looks, service, reliability etc.

Offline JD1

Yeah I doubt her HH rate will stay at £100 for much longer, SP prices seem to be creeping up across the board.

While SP prices are increasing, unfortunately my disposable income and punting budget is decreasing due to rises in other areas, so may have to reduce the amount I punt at this rate.

Online GeneralAl

Wow 68 positive’s! That’s crazy, She’s on my hot list and by the sounds of it I need to stretch the budget sometime soon! Can you request her wear that tail by any chance?  :thumbsup:

Online gbyld87

Wow 68 positive’s! That’s crazy, She’s on my hot list and by the sounds of it I need to stretch the budget sometime soon! Can you request her wear that tail by any chance?  :thumbsup:

I bet she'd be up for it.  Might be best to leave it until Feb before booking as she's saying regulars only for the next couple if weeks.

Online tightfoot69

I’m sure she would. I requested her to wear a particular something both times I visited her and she was happy to.

Offline Trotter671

The outfit she wore for me on my first visit - very short tight black skirt, clingy white top and hold ups - instant boner when I walked through the door!! :angelgirl:

Online tightfoot69

The outfit she wore for me on my first visit - very short tight black skirt, clingy white top and hold ups - instant boner when I walked through the door!! :angelgirl:

Her pink and white outfit from her Jan 2021 pic on her profile for me on my first visit. A schoolgirl outfit for my second. Coincidentally an instant boner for me too on both occasions.

Online gbyld87

I'm genuinely excited to see her new tits.  I'm booked in next week but wow they look fucking stunning.  Anyone seen her since her return?

Offline JD1

I'm genuinely excited to see her new tits.  I'm booked in next week but wow they look fucking stunning.  Anyone seen her since her return?

I’ve not seen her since the return but how did you see the new tits? Can’t spot any new pics on her profile.

Offline Timkitchen

I’ve not seen her since the return but how did you see the new tits? Can’t spot any new pics on her profile.

Also need to know this  :D

Offline j122

Guessing she may have sent him a pic on WhatsApp :unknown: