Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Blake69 - Anyone seen her?  (Read 1560 times)

Offline ffacoffi

Afternoon,
Long time lurker. Thought I'd finally pull my finger out and actually register.  Just wondering if anyone has seen this bird at all -

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

I've emailed her through AW regarding the "special offer" she's advertised but not heard anything back yet.  Her profile's a bit sparse and she's only got 3 feedbacks (although these look reputable?).  Not sure what this actual special offer is either!

Thanks!

Offline Chezzie John

She's genuine and been around for probably 3 or 4 years and I've seen her loads of times under her old profile names and she was quite popular back then. She's a nice enough lass but can be hard to get a hold of just lately

leedsman

Not seen her. I can tell you something from her profile though. All but one of those pictures are not of her (assuming at least one is genuine). One has tattoos on her back and leg, two do not. I'd assume that the pictures are nothing more than what she thinks she looks like. If she did exist.

Secondly. Three feedback, and twice from one guy? Odds on that are remote. Very remote. One is for an incall at 06:30. Really? A punt before the sun comes up?

Ring her number? Straight to voicemail. Shocker.

My opinion? The profile may as well state 'I'm some bloke who wants credits for webcams and private galleries'.

I think that the identity is lifted from an existing working girl, that's about it. 

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 04:47:36 pm by leedsman »

Offline davenotts

Not seen her. I can tell you something from her profile though. All but one of those pictures are not of her (assuming at least one is genuine). One has tattoos on her back and leg, two do not. I'd assume that the pictures are nothing more than what she thinks she looks like. If she did exist.

Secondly. Three feedback, and twice from one guy? Odds on that are remote. Very remote. One is for an incall at 06:30. Really? A punt before the sun comes up?

Ring her number? Straight to voicemail. Shocker.

My opinion? The profile may as well state 'I'm some bloke who wants credits for webcams and private galleries'.

I think that the identity is lifted from an existing working girl, that's about it.

You could not have got it more wrong if you tried, she is genuine, I can vouch for her because I have seen her three times and the reason that she has been hard to get hold of is because she has had family problems for the last few weeks.

If you mail and ask her about the lack of pics she sends fully body and face pics.

And your statement about the timing of feedback left, the time is when the feedback was left, not the time when the booking happened.

I think if anyone wants to see her they should listen to someone that has actually seen her and not to someones mistaken opinion that has not seen her, so keep trying.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 06:35:52 pm by davenotts »

Offline Chezzie John

She was in my bedroom a few weeks ago and I've been seeing her for a few years. Leedslad is right about about a couple of her pics not being her and I know why and she's just trying to protect her identity. I told her about the pics the other day and I though she might have changed them by now  :unknown:

Offline Musichead

Hey guys,

What is she like? Does she do the GFE thing? Are the current pics on her AW profile genuine or fake? I'm asking as shes current in the same city as me (Derby) and I was thinking of seeing her, would you recommend her?

Thanks

Offline Chezzie John

Them pics are her as she's out of town so doesn't need to hide her id as much. She does GFE

Offline Tricks

Hey guys,

What is she like? Does she do the GFE thing? Are the current pics on her AW profile genuine or fake? I'm asking as shes current in the same city as me (Derby) and I was thinking of seeing her, would you recommend her?

Thanks

The pics are a little old (carrying a bit more timber these days) and she is not new to the game, but don't let that put you off.

She can be good fun in the bedroom and well worth a punt :thumbsup:

Offline Musichead

Thanks for the replies, didn't get a chance to meet her unfortunately.

Offline Northerndave666

Tried to meet this girl when down in Derby, due in part to the comments on here  Gave up at 2am after a fruitless night. Orig offered £70 for 30 mins then offered a 2 girl at £100. But told both would be busy until 1.30ish. However trying to extract any info about her partner was like pulling teeth, should have listened to my senses and  given up.....but....

No worries, am nocturnal at times. so decided to wait. And got a text offering me an hour. I asked how much.....

£250

My jaw dropped so replied that 30 mins was fine, got a text back

£150 for a duo, £100 for one girl.

Gave it up as a bad job, replied to her mentioning her profile cost of £70 and left the two money-grabbing cunts to it.

Avoid !