Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmeliaLilly - Manchester (Incall)  (Read 1885 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6936410) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Cheshuk

Had this one on my list and figured I would tick it off, although I didn't have particularly high expectations. Had she not been 18 I probably wouldn't have been interested based on what I already had read and heard. I shared a pm with someone who had seen her, who said you wouldn't notice her on a night out, having met her now, that is certainly true.

She's a nice girl, doesn't speak unless spoken to, but willing to do what you ask. She works with a couple of her mates who are the same age as her. I'm sure i've seen their profiles on aw (Chloe and possibly Taylor can't fully remember), however, didn't get a glimpse of them irl. However, I remember their profiles not being particularly enticing.

Comms were good all arranged via text, she was ready on time. She has a good body and nice tits, facially a 5.5/10 I'd say. However, not in a repulsive way, such as spots or anything like that, just not pretty.

No dfk, a very basic bj owo. Started in doggy and moved to cowgirl, she is actually good in that position. Overall, a friendly, but shy girl providing an average service. With that in mind as well as the decent body, I gave a neutral

Price: £120hh

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 01:30:17 pm by Cheshuk »