Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EE girls - a blast in the past  (Read 1007 times)

Offline newbie2014

Gents

There were used to be a stream of talents coming from EE - Poland, Hungary, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania, etc. I was lucky enough to enjoy the last couple of years before it ended around 2017. Who were your top 3 favourite EE girls? Mine were

Zaneta, Hungarian - amazing blonde barbie, beautiful face & body. Incredible BJ technique and willing to swallow too.
External Link/Members Only

Natalie, Polish - sexy milf, had one of the greatest explosions in any women's mouth. If you check her reviews on UKP you'll see that she's gobbled up 90% of punters' spunk!

Jennifer / Claudia - incredible sexy Polish chick, still remember fucking her brains out and exploding in her sweet little mouth while she DT me and sucking every drop out before I was spent.

Offline Teejay

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
Zaneta was superb I must say beautiful face and body. I don't where has she gone? I wonder if she found some rich man to marry  :D

Offline Sparta Prada

Olivia* who used to work in Acton. Statuesque long dark haired Polish beauty. For me a 10 out of 10 in terms of looks and service.

Defunct AW profile number but you can see her UKP reviews underneath this post:  External Link/Members Only

Offline DrDinglyDangly

I used to visit Romanian Curvy_Cristina near Old Street years ago. Although vanilla in the service offered, she always started her sessions with an amazing lapdance and that really started the session well.

Beautifully curvaceous (my type) used to love the way her bubble butt used to ripple when bouncing and the thrill of watching her orgasm whilst giving RO.

Also great banter too. Aw profiles now defunct

Offline gamebred

I'm struggling to find a dead vivastreet link but 3 yrs ago I saw a polish girl called Sylwia or Sylvia in Stratford. Easily the best punt I've had as I lasted for ages (tend to cum very quick nowadays), she was proper into it with genuine moaning when fucking her. She was part of these 2-3 girl operations that are based in a flat but sadly they tend to quickly go away.  She had a nice body with great curves. Searched in vain after the punt but found no trace of her.

I just seem to find that punting is not what it was like 15 years ago.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 06:49:29 pm by gamebred »

Offline Malvolio

Olivia* who used to work in Acton. Statuesque long dark haired Polish beauty. For me a 10 out of 10 in terms of looks and service.

Defunct AW profile number but you can see her UKP reviews underneath this post:  External Link/Members Only

I remember her - she was one hell of a punt.  To round off my EE top three I'll pick Stacy Nice Summer and Michelle Independent.

Good reminder to fill your boots when you find a top WG, as you've no idea how much longer they'll be working for.