Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lancscumslut Blackburn  (Read 2004 times)

37 review(s) for Lancs_cumslut (32 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Greatwhitekite

Comms:
Excellent. Sent 2 texts one to ask for availability and the second to say I'd arrived. Her response to both of them were immediate.

Venue:
Council estate in Blackburn. Plenty of on road parking. Felt safe but I don't know the area. The house really nice and clean inside with a super king size bed which was really comfy. She does say she has animals for anyone who has allergies.

The girl:
Louise was stood behind the door with a robe on. Face pictures are on her profile and are recent. I found her to be an attractive milf. Her age seemed believable. I'd say she is a size 12/14 with a nice big arse and tits. I also found her to be hilarious with her abruptness with a little chat before and after the meet.

Action:
Went for the £20 suck and swallow. Shoes off on arrival. Quick wet wipe clean and I was lay on the bed to receive some oral. And she broke my record for how quick to cum from a BJ. Her technique was incredible and by far the best BJ I've received. She swallowed the lot. And then guessed what I'd had for dinner!!! Which was correct!
Dressed, quick chat and I was on my way with a bit of colour in my cheeks and a big smile. Really wish we had girls like this here in Manchester. It would help with the piss taking prices we are dealing with.
I'd also be round every other day too. I will return when near the area and sample the suck and fuck offer next I think. Definitely recommend the B&G though to anyone who hasn't been.

External Link/Members Only