Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alexa sexy girl - finchley central  (Read 5381 times)

14 review(s) for ALEXA SEXY GIRL (6 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dead Wood

Alexa Sexy Girl

External Link/Members Only

I was pretty pessimistic about this punt, but it turned out to be perfectly fine. We had a cuddly, intimate little session, which I didn’t really expect when I walked through the door.

I was parked up in central London. I realised I had a little window in my day, so I fired up AW, specified in my search ladies in the age bracket 18-22 who offered incalls, had a 6-8 dress size, and a London listing with field reports. And who were white (yes, I’m teensy bit racist in my punting, but I think paying women to have sex with me is possibly a bigger sin). This gave me 22 suggestions. Alexa was on my route out of town, so I called her up. All sorted in five minutes.

When I arrived at the door to the block there was a young woman smoking outside, who had the look of a classic EE working girl. So for some reason I assumed it must be Alexa waiting for me. “Hello, I think I’m here to see you!” I said. She looked at me as if I was mad. (It wasn’t Alexa)

Alexa looks like that slutty friend of your daughter who you secretly want to bang. Indeed she looks like her photos on AW. I mentioned this to her, and she assumed the position on her knees on the floor in front of me as per the main AW photo. And then she sucked my cock. Dirty cow! I suspect she could be a lot dirtier than my needs, if you ask her nicely, but that’s not really my thing. We chatted afterwards about her punters – the usual story. Blokes like me who ‘treat her right’, and then blokes who don’t.  She told me at the start that it was her twenty third birthday, and she was going home to Hungary for a bit the following day. I felt very guilty, then gave her the present we men know every girl really wants – a good rogering, finished with a dollop of man custard on her boobies. :)

Lovely pouty lips. Smokey eyes. Skinny little teen style body.

Pros
See above.
Very good coms.
Nice hot shower.
Cheap
Nice pub called The Catcher in the Rye, 300m from Ava’s flat. Lovely G&T to settle the nerves.

Neutral
Body not as ‘teenage super hot’ as Sexy Elina (see previous)

Cons
No FK
Scuzzy flat with a grotty bed. I think other girls work here.
It’s pretty obvious Alexa is an old hand. Just from the way she counted the money! No perfumed ingénue, she.

But all in all, a pretty good punt. I would return.

Offline SamLP

+1
Seems right, I've had two good punts with her and we definitely FK's a lot throughout the punt. She's cheeky but sexy.

Some punters have had bad punts with her, reviewed on this board so sometimes she can be a hit and miss. She did try a b&s with me the second time I went to see her which made me walk. I swallowed my pride a month or so later when all my backup plans had failed and saw her again. It was even better than the first time. She does aim to please and in a dirty gfe way.

LL

I saw her when she was working in Stratford. She did let me DFK her. I've been meaning to go back. But so many hot girls, so little time!

tonysoprano

I've also seen her and she was a very enthusiastic DFK'er. Lovely eyes and a very decent blow job. One of the sexier EE girls around IMO.

She was also happy to do CIM (no swallow) as well which is always a bonus. Maybe the OP caught her on a bad day?

password02

I've also seen her and she was a very enthusiastic DFK'er. Lovely eyes and a very decent blow job. One of the sexier EE girls around IMO.

She was also happy to do CIM (no swallow) as well which is always a bonus. Maybe the OP caught her on a bad day?

When did you see her?

tonysoprano

The last time was about 2 months ago. Not sure if anything has changed with her since. I've been meaning to go back but not had a chance and she's now on holiday but would like to visit her again when she's back.

Offline smiths

The last time was about 2 months ago. Not sure if anything has changed with her since. I've been meaning to go back but not had a chance and she's now on holiday but would like to visit her again when she's back.

Admin have posted they want punters to do their own reviews on WGs not just add to existing ones, now you have joined you are able to do reviews when you wish.

As to this WG i note SamLP above said she tried to Bait and Switch him in the past, i dont do business with low life scumbags i know practice B&S. Such WGs do punters no favours in my view.

tonysoprano

Oh ok, cheers for the heads up mate. Sorry, I've just joined but will bear this in mind in future.

I think that flat has at least 3 girls working and if they are busy they will try and offer their friend to you. I agree that's not on, but in terms of Alexa, she hasn't done that on any of my visits so I can only speak from my experience of her which has thus far been good.

password02

Oh ok, cheers for the heads up mate. Sorry, I've just joined but will bear this in mind in future.

I think that flat has at least 3 girls working and if they are busy they will try and offer their friend to you. I agree that's not on, but in terms of Alexa, she hasn't done that on any of my visits so I can only speak from my experience of her which has thus far been good.

Can anyone confirm who the other girls are in the flat with AW links?
Thanks

tonysoprano

These 2 are definitely at that flat. I've seen the first one and commented on her thread that it wasn't a positive experience in any way. The second one is definitely not petite in any way and already has a negative review on here...

Offline laidbackasiandude

About a month ago, I contacted Alexa via email to discuss setting up a mutually convenient booking and to clarify
services on offer, extras etc. If she does charge extras for CIM etc, personally I'm not that fussed but what was
annoying,  to my email query of specifying what these extras were,  she simply replied "Yes, I do charge extras"
without detailing what they were and for which services.

So for those who've had the privilege of meeting her, am I correct in assuming that for £80-00 for the first hour,
it's OWO, RO, possible kissing/French kissing?  For £100 for the first hour, it would include to what you get
for £80-00 but also CIM/Facial for the premium of £20?

« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 11:50:12 pm by laidbackasiandude »

LL

So for those who've had the privilege of meeting her, am I correct in assuming that for £80-00 for the first hour,
it's OWO, RO, possible kissing/French kissing?  For £100 for the first hour, it would include to what you get
for £80-00 but also CIM/Facial for the premium of £20?
That's what she told me when I met her, yes.

That's what she told me when I met her, yes.

Thank you LL for the clarification.

Offline jammiedodger1

And who were white (yes, I’m teensy bit racist in my punting, but I think paying women to have sex with me is possibly a bigger sin)   fuck, is it racist now to only fancy white girls?  thats me on the naughty step with clarkson and malky mackay then  :blush:

And who were white (yes, I’m teensy bit racist in my punting, but I think paying women to have sex with me is possibly a bigger sin)   fuck, is it racist now to only fancy white girls?  thats me on the naughty step with clarkson and malky mackay then  :blush:

I'm sorry but I don't quite follow (assuming your post was addressed to me)?

Offline jammiedodger1

nope to the op mate on his comment of being racist because he only punts white chicks, quotes didn't work out  :blush:

nope to the op mate on his comment of being racist because he only punts white chicks, quotes didn't work out  :blush:

Without attempting to derail this thread or delving too deeply here, whatever one's personal preferences about wishing to
choose WG's from a particular background over another, well that's his or their choice if we're talking about more than one
person. Life's too short to be bickering on such a trivial matter such as someone preferring to hump white chicks over
afro-Caribbean, Asian Chicks, South East Asian Chicks, and so on.

I think in this type of situation the concept to apply is "sexual attractiveness", namely you may prefer to have sex with
one group (by ethnicity) over another. Leave it at that, it's a bank holiday so take it easy and don't worry too much about it
with respect to the context of paid for sexual encounters.

Offline smiths

These 2 are definitely at that flat. I've seen the first one and commented on her thread that it wasn't a positive experience in any way. The second one is definitely not petite in any way and already has a negative review on here...

Please do your own negative review of the WG you punted with so as to inform other punters. Add to existing threads as well as you wish but doing your own negative is really important in my view, and as i said earlier what admin has asked punters to do.

Offline Dead Wood

reference my original review - i reckon it was lucy who was standing outside smoking a fag. this just for information! (she looked pretty hot)

Offline Dead Wood

Saw alexa again last night. all very enjoyable - she is a smart and confident young woman. and cheap!

what was rather amazing was that she was very familiar with my original review, even though i don't think she knew it was me when i booked her. We ended up discussing various passages. Bit like a book group. LOL. And as a result, she ended up adopting the same position on the floor again, like in her AW profile. (this punting lark is getting far too layered. far too self-referential!)

It is easy to forget that a lot of working girls are professional, hard working young women. And our reviews are the 'Ebay Feedback', the 'Trust a Trader' score.

Circumstances led to me actually watching her shower - don't ask, I have a clean fetish. Wow. Very sexy. I'm going to do that again.