Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelProvocateur Colchester  (Read 3117 times)

John57

Her profile is very interesting and engaging, she looks to be quite something.

Anyone had the pleasure?

The happy one

Anyone had the pleasure?

A link ?

John57

Her AW profile has gone, but she still sees her many regulars.

Offline JnJon

In days gone by I have seen this amazing woman many times...she lives not far from me so whilst very close to home and a bit close to the mark...she is extremely discreet.   

An amazing woman with amazing deep throat skills as well...

I think she has been scaling down her activities on the site for a while now and to be honest Im shocked that she hasn't appeared on these very forums more often.

Offline cunnyhunt

Her AW profile has gone, but she still sees her many regulars.

I am trying to make sense of your posts ?

If she has no profile and just sees regulars then what is the point ? :dash:

John57

It's pretty clear to me, I can't see what you don't get.

I'd just like to know what people who know her think about her and her services.

She can be contacted without a profile!

Offline socks

I'd just like to know what people who know her think about her and her services.

It does seem a bit confusing. Was her profile taken down after you asked us what we thought of it yesterday?

vt

It does seem a bit confusing. Was her profile taken down after you asked us what we thought of it yesterday?

You're not the only one confused...

First the OP mentions her profile where 'she looks to be quite something' as if he hasn't met her.

Then he says her profile has gone and she only sees regulars.

So how the hell is he going to be able to meet her??   :dash:

Is it her trying out a bizarre form of touting??  :unknown:

Offline socks

No!
So why did you ask us this

Anyone had the pleasure?
If none of us could see it?

The happy one

I think I have a suspicious odour here

Some thing is not right

What do you think of this lady

Yet no profile

Only Sees  clients she knows

Says you can still get in touch with

How telepathy

But if she only meets existing clients why have a why for new clients to get in touch. You are only going to be told thanks but no thanks I only meet clients I know

Strange

Offline cunnyhunt

Give us the details of how to contact you and we'll give our opinions  :rolleyes:

I smell a tout  :bomb:

John57

Oh for God's sake get a grip on yourselves.

There is nothing suspicious or strange going on.

I'm just trying to find out a little more about her (UKP remit!) from people who might have seen her before.

That's all folks!

I'm new to this paranoid world.

The happy one

Oh for God's sake get a grip on yourselves.

I'm just trying to find out a little more about her (UKP remit!) from people who might have seen her before.

That's all folks!

What profile

One minute she has one that's very intriguing then she does not

Post a link

Offline cunnyhunt

You want details of a girl we cannot contact as she has no profile or details  :crazy: and you think we are strange  :wacko:

What is the point of your post, if you have her details to book her then you can find out. If she is only doing regulars as you say then they are unlikely to offer any information as you would not be able to book her.

As you have posted in the "First Punt" thread about picking up a "hooker" from a RLD area then I do not think you are new to this as you suggest. :rolleyes:

I'll ask Admin to check you out. :hi:

John57

I'm new to this forum, not punting, and never said otherwise.

I will state again that I was after info from anyone who may have seen her.

If you've not seen her, then really there's no point replying, is there?

Moving on....

Offline cunnyhunt

Moving on....
1.  You stated you were "new to this paranoid world" not the forum.

2. As you have not seen her then there is no point to this thread either.

Fuck off to %%%.  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:32:08 am by cunnyhunt »

John57

I think I will remain.

Thank you.

Offline cunnyhunt

I think I will remain.

Thank you.

Great, I'm sure we are all waiting for your follow up thread  :rolleyes:

When/if you post or start a thread a link to the girl is a basic requirement for the members if you want them comment on someone/services.  :hi:

The happy one

Moving on....

how can you say she has a good profile then say she does not have one

me thinks someone is touting

Offline itk

He's gone. Seemed an odd one:

The happy one

wonder if it was the girl in question or a fluffie

Offline norfolk tiger

Not sure what the op's agenda was but I have seen the lady in question once and kept her in my hotlist. In her profile recently she did say she was coming off aw but would still be seeing regulars.
From my meet with her and from reading her profile I would be surprised if it was her but stranger things have happened.

Offline cunnyhunt

I reported to Admin to check.

He must of been unhappy with something about the poster.

AngelProvocateur

Just found this old thread! No tout ... Certainly not me who wrote this ..

And I never, ever had a pimp!! 😱

I had a wonderful time on AW but have now moved on pretty much .. It's hard to do as its soooo much fun 💋

Stay safe guys ... I wish you well

Angel 😘😘
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 10:45:10 pm by AngelProvocateur »

ramrodronnie

Moving on....

You're not new to this forum John57. you've been a member since  August 20, 2014. You've made just 8 posts, and "No Reviews" in all of that time?

ramrodronnie

Punters like Norfolk Tiger & John 57 are about as much use to this forum as a fart in a space suit. They read, and leech from all of us genuine punters who contribute, but give zilch back. Both of them have been members of UKP for ages. Norfolk Tiger since 2012, and John57 since 2014 and neither of them have given any Reviews? IMO they are both users, leeches. Feeding off the Reviews, and comments that all of the genuine punters post on here.  :angry: :mad:

Offline socks

You're not new to this forum John57. you've been a member since  August 20, 2014. You've made just 8 posts, and "No Reviews" in all of that time?
Mate, you really need to read post dates, before posting such posts. And member's status.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 01:13:20 am by socks »

ramrodronnie

Mate, you really need to read post dates, before posting such posts. And member's status.

Are you for real socks? John57 Date Registered: August 20, 2014, 01:55:15 pm

Just 8 posts, and "No Reviews" in all of that time! Are you his best mate or something?

Offline happyharry

Ronnie, I do understand your frustration but try and keep it under control. I too am disappointed with those who just take from this site but I wouldn't put socks in that group.

It's always a pleasure to read your reviews and opinions and I wouldn't want admin to spoil this

Offline cunnyhunt

Just found this old thread! No tout ... Certainly not me who wrote this ..

And I never, ever had a pimp!! 😱

I had a wonderful time on AW but have now moved on pretty much .. It's hard to do as its soooo much fun 💋

Stay safe guys ... I wish you well

Angel 😘😘

Moved on but reading punting threads from 18 months ago  :rolleyes:

Offline cunnyhunt

Are you for real socks? John57 Date Registered: August 20, 2014, 01:55:15 pm

Just 8 posts, and "No Reviews" in all of that time! Are you his best mate or something?

RRR you need to read the post dates, J57 was banned 2 days after joining (22 August 2014) , if you read back he was replying to a post from me and I reported him to Admin as it was suspicious/tout, Admin must of found a reason and banned him.
The dead thread about a hooker who did not have a profile and only saw regulars was restarted by what looks to be the hooker herself.

:hi:

Offline dc0582

RRR you need to read the post dates, J57 was banned 2 days after joining (22 August 2014) , if you read back he was replying to a post from me and I reported him to Admin as it was suspicious/tout, Admin must of found a reason and banned him.
The dead thread about a hooker who did not have a profile and only saw regulars was restarted by what looks to be the hooker herself.

Very odd isn't it, she's bumped a few dead threads. Makes you wonder if she is contemplating a comeback...

Offline cunnyhunt

I've reported them for locking as no use if not available.

She has a fanboy too. :rolleyes:

Offline sxman

Very odd isn't it, she's bumped a few dead threads. Makes you wonder if she is contemplating a comeback...

Exactly what I was thinking, with abimicheal retiring this week does make you wonder if angel needs to top up her regulars, a post on here and then a few PM from members asking if they can see her might be easier than activating her Aw account.

ramrodronnie

Ronnie, I do understand your frustration but try and keep it under control. I too am disappointed with those who just take from this site but I wouldn't put socks in that group.

It's always a pleasure to read your reviews and opinions and I wouldn't want admin to spoil this

Hi happyharry. Thank you for you're kind words about me.

Ok, I wasn't putting socks into that group. However I was somewhat bemused that he was seemingly sticking up for one of these punters who never post Reviews, and have only given 8 posts since 2014.

Please understand happyharry I have got things under control. But sometimes things just must be said about the punters who leech from us, the ones who contribute a lot to this forum. These punters take our information on WGs, and they use us, and I am sure that I am not the only one who is frustrated by them.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Ahhhh, right,  thanks for that cunnyhunt. I didn't realise that. My apologies to socks, and anyone else that I may have offended.   :hi:

Offline socks

Ahhhh, right,  thanks for that cunnyhunt. I didn't realise that. My apologies to socks, and anyone else that I may have offended.   :hi:
All's well that ends well. But you really must check the detail. I would hate to think you'd gone to get your cock sucked delightfully and it was only when you got home and bragged about it on here that some smart arse (like me) would take pleasure in pointing out that you'd been swallowed off by Derek from Southend who just happens to look convincing in a dress but clearly states male TV on his profile  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ramrodronnie

All's well that ends well. But you really must check the detail. I would hate to think you'd gone to get your cock sucked delightfully and it was only when you got home and bragged about it on here that some smart arse (like me) would take pleasure in pointing out that you'd been swallowed off by Derek from Southend who just happens to look convincing in a dress but clearly states male TV on his profile  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha, very funny socks. Ok mate don't rub it in. I don't get why people still manage to comment on here when they've been banned? Or is he/she sneaking in with a different profile name?  :unknown:

Offline socks

I don't think he did, he made 8 comments then got banned. The posts he made before banning remain. He lasted two days.

ramrodronnie

I don't think he did, he made 8 comments then got banned. The posts he made before banning remain. He lasted two days.

Well IMO. good riddance socks.