Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaloulou - Nottingham  (Read 2164 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline stevesimpson

External Link/Members Only

Mucked around by this lass. Replied to AW email as available then started text/whatsapp comms - asked for £10 deposit (£15 on whatsapp) which I wasn't going to risk. Comms went off for hours ('screen broke') and arrangements were sketchy. Eventually just told her a time and I'd see her in 15 mins. Arrived and got the 'wait for 20 mins' text, then nothing and finally a 'lol your not' to my proclamation of readiness. Is she on drugs?

Very frustrating, though saved 10/15/60 quid and an ****** I guess.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 01:46:13 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline JD1

That’s disappointing. She asked me for a deposit last time I tried to see her as well so I didn’t bother going any further.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
She’s never been very reliable, great for face fucking but that’s ya lot sadly.
What area is she in now?

I wouldn’t pay anyone a deposit personally

All good except last sentence matey, no allegations please.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 01:46:52 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline j122

probably wrong but I thought she was aware of UKP, stupid girl to try deposit scams if so

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I met her, massive song and dance to get together, massive wait outside, she was fine once in the flat but it was a mission to get there.

Offline rnrn636

I see the appeal with her mouth skills.

But her life just seems complete fucking chaos.

Can't be arsed with that

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the info, still on my HL, I think short notice in the late hours is best for her I can imagine.

Offline Maverick1138

I personally dont have any plans to see Layla, her erratic pre arrangements just simply dont suit me.
However, its interesting that every time one negative comes then its accompanied by positive - hence probably why she is confident people will still book her.

Online ZeroCount

She was good fun, saw her a few times, fantastic deep throat skills, which presumably hasn't changed. She was always useless with arrangements, it was a lottery how long you'd have to wait before seeing her, but usually you'd get there in the end.

I stopped seeing her when the reports started to pop up on here of her deposit scamming people. I had unsolicited texts off her after that, randomly asking to borrow money or get a lift somewhere. I really hope she's okay, she seemed like a nice girl.

Offline aanimator

She was good fun, saw her a few times, fantastic deep throat skills, which presumably hasn't changed. She was always useless with arrangements, it was a lottery how long you'd have to wait before seeing her, but usually you'd get there in the end.

I stopped seeing her when the reports started to pop up on here of her deposit scamming people. I had unsolicited texts off her after that, randomly asking to borrow money or get a lift somewhere. I really hope she's okay, she seemed like a nice girl.

That's a pity, its always nice people that end up having issues in life.  Eventually she will stop deposit scamming because she won't have any clients i.e. money. She will realise that she can make a ton of money consistently if she just takes this work seriously.

Offline NickyBobby

She needs a serious change to her attitude and professionalism if she is to remain in the business, I wouldn’t bother wasting my time on her at the moment. It’s a business transaction, if I booked a plumber and they didn’t turn up and replied “lol” I’d be furious