Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuri Thai Massage (although much more than that!) - North Finchley  (Read 3306 times)

24 review(s) for Yuri Thai xxx (19 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Botev Plovdiv

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

30 mins £80

This was very much a spontaneous punt in a very narrow window that had suddenly opened. Saw the green light via a proximity search, got a quick response on the text and was there within 30 mins.

Location: the room is nice and spacious but the place itself is shared accommodation at the back of an alleyway behind shops and restaurants. At the end of the alley you have to walk across some uneven bricks and up a steep flight of stairs. Certainly not disabled or mobility-impaired friendly and I probably wouldn't fancy doing it in the dark.

Yuri: Way better than expected. Quite pretty, greeted me in a black negligee. Large natural tits, bit of a tummy but well hidden so never saw it. Nice arse, legs and fresh shaved pussy. Profile says size 8. I'm not good at these things but I'd say more likely to be 10 or 12.

Started with a perfunctory massage which involved rubbing her hands and nails gently up and down a few times. She says she's from Thailand and she did the old Thai massage number of kneeling on the back of my legs and up my back. Not a fan of that.

Turned over and she sat in my face. I licked her out whilst she ran her hands up and down me, wanked me off and squeezed my nipples etc. She seems to like a little bit of a rough, there was some spanking and at one point she was spanking herself.

Moved into 69, then reverse cowgirl before finishing in missionary.

English not too bad. She says she's a student and so I left with the impression that she is only around sporadically. But having looked on here after the event I'm guessing that's untrue because she has reviews from all over the place.

In conclusion, for a last minute, speculative punt without doing any research this was a resounding positive. Not keen on the Thai massage 'knees in your back' and 'arms being pulled behind your head' type stuff, but the rest of it was excellent, she seemed to get really into it and I'd certainly return for round 2.