Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessicxxx - Polish - South Wimbledon  (Read 2839 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Jessica has been well reviewed for years.  Comms were easy, prompt and accurate and seemed to be done by her.  80 for 30 mins incl OWO + CIM.

Finally decided to give her a spin (and Xmas options were a bit sparse within the travel radius I had that day).  Most of the chebs photos give an expectation that is mostly met by the reality, the implants show at certain angles but otherwise they're a good shape and hang.  Most of the body shots are from when she was younger and slimmer, I've posted the 2 shots that best prepare you for the current version.
The face comparisons to Beth Tweddle are understandable but actually do Jessica a disservice as she's a little more sharp featured than Beth, looking a bit more attractive and doesn't have the toothiness of Beth.
Sadly she has put on weight and chest down she's around a size 14, being broad she carries it without having too much of an overhanging belly.  She's about 5'4" and her thighs aren't too heavy.  Her butt is a good few handfuls of firmness.

She's moved to a grotty, attic bedsit a short distance from South Wimbledon tube.

Jessica is a pro, her automatic banter is friendly but she's inattentive to replies (she repeated some questions several times), she is however friendly and responds to questions you pose.  Once you cut to the chase she switches to her sex script which is to ask what you want to do or offers to do something (again), so whilst it is "professional" it also more engaged than many of these careless SPs who keep schtumm or just block you abruptly as you explore.  If you find your way around the chatter she's a willing and fairly keen cock scoffer (OWO) and fucker.  She'll take a gentle hand to the back of the head and you'll get your cock to the back of her mouth.  She didn't stop me going further but even my modest knob couldn't squeeze past her tonsils.  To make up for this she sucks and licks with varying pressure, depth, wetness and warmth.
Her response to RO was a lot of scripted oohs and aahs that didn't sound very sincere but at least she didn't scream the lie, with a little practice she could add some meekness and make it sound almost convincingly "surprised ingenue".  :wackogirl:
FK throughout, we took turns with probing tongues, her mouth a little stale (possibly unfreshened between mouthfuls of client!). 
Fingers diddled her entrances and perhaps could have made entry but I wasn't moved to since it wasn't really doing anything for her.
Mac on and stirred her in a few positions, the mattress is way too soft even under just her weight making entry and vigour awkward if not painful when you bottom out on the slats.
Mac off for some titty-fucking and more OWO.  The standing CIM finish is where she salvaged this from a borderline positive to me seeing stars.  She was tonguing, pumping, sucking as I tossed and at the same time offering her fulsome cleavage with both her hands.  As the vinegar strokes prompted me to moan she latched on and kept sucking well past the spurts, coaxing more spasms out of my cock until I was done and almost off the tip of my toes.  No rush, she "mmm"'d like a critic savouring a welcome amuse bouche as she handed me wet-wipes to clean myself.  Alas she didn't swallow but she did not act revolted either.

Chatted (with some repeats) but otherwise friendly and sincere as I dressed.  Out the door with 30 mins gone.
With repeats and some rapport you could probably eliminate the automatic banter and just get pretty friendly and saucy.  (Her clipped chat is almost Germanic, not as warm as the fondly recalled Polish SPs of yore).  She does need to get new digs with a better bed though.  Get these in the mix and it would be regular good value.
If she lost a stone too it could be a real threat to your wallet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only