Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Alex  (Read 3512 times)

Offline Newcastle05

Anyone had experience with Alex? Always wanted to sample a girl of the Thai origin. Comms so far are good.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Bengeo13

So far so good then
Be sure to let us know how you get on!

Offline b911

Same here, she's been on my hl for a little while but I'm always dubious about Thai girls and whether the one in the pics shows up. Let us know how you get on!

Offline Knight Templar

I am like you B911, always wanted to try a thai girl, but you hear that many horror stories about bait and switch it pits you off.

Offline chinatoon

Seen this girl a couple times. At first kept asking for extra for pretty much everything. But I was firm in saying  what I wanted and she could either stay and give me what I want or walk. I wasn't asking for much either basically your normal gfe,  reverse oral, kissing. If it was anal or even oral without I wouldn't be so firm about it as I consider those fair to be considered extras.

I wouldn't have went to see her again but I didn't really catch her name the first time as I met her at a massage place. The second time I noted the name then third time was because her name changed. She used to be called malee or mylee.

Once we had the asking for extras thing out of the way she was enthusiastic enough and a fun personality. Sorry I never got round to a review but had seen a lot of girls over that period and never got round to it.

Offline sesalovdarlo

There was one thai girl who worked from Newcastle she was about 22 yo best pussy and ass iv ever seen. If I see her on awork I will post! She is the best thai I have had

Offline maxxblue

Seen this girl a couple times. At first kept asking for extra for pretty much everything. But I was firm in saying  what I wanted and she could either stay and give me what I want or walk. I wasn't asking for much either basically your normal gfe,  reverse oral, kissing. If it was anal or even oral without I wouldn't be so firm about it as I consider those fair to be considered extras.

I wouldn't have went to see her again but I didn't really catch her name the first time as I met her at a massage place. The second time I noted the name then third time was because her name changed. She used to be called malee or mylee.

Once we had the asking for extras thing out of the way she was enthusiastic enough and a fun personality. Sorry I never got round to a review but had seen a lot of girls over that period and never got round to it.

Do you mean Malee from Sunniside? Usually advertises on Gumtree, but is currently away until September.

Offline jarrovian

Howay max you know malee couldn't be mistaken for a 22yr old. By the way she should be back about now

Offline maxxblue

You're right, Jarrovian, and Malee's pussy is out of bounds, so I should have known better.

Looking forward to Malee, and the others, coming back from holiday though!  :)

Offline jarrovian

Yip at least you know what you're getting there. I expect there'll be queues for her and sheng

Offline chinatoon

Just to confirm.  It wasn't malee of sunnyside, I wish it was lol. This girl has always worked in newcastle centre and once in wallsend.

themademan2

Just to confirm.  It wasn't malee of sunnyside, I wish it was lol. This girl has always worked in newcastle centre and once in wallsend.

She back now

Offline Mr_Wow

Has anyone got a link to Malee of sunniside? What's she like compared to Sheng?

Malee

Hey guy I'm Malee work from home in sunniside , and hv never been worked with any one I'm only work here by my own and never did what you hv posting on here if any one would love to know about me just ring me thank you , you guy might maxing up with some one else .im not 22yrs old I'm near enough 50yrs old . 07772208327 ring me thanks
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 11:51:05 am by Malee »

Offline jarrovian

I think malee has mis-understood the post. I can confirm malee does not offer sex