Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MadisonXoX21 - Birmingham Incall  (Read 1947 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6464669) (18 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Yellowskin

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened late November, long time lurker of the forums finally popped my punting cherry.

APPEARANCE
Great looking girl, slim pretty brunette reminds me a bit of Rachel Weisz.

COMMS
Messaged via Aw, no issues.

MEET
Parked up at front of hotel and made my way to her room, met by Maddison in black lingerie. I then realised I had totally forgot to withdraw cash 😓, fortunately she accepted a bank transfer and paid the £160 for 1hr.
I was nervous af, this was my 1st meet plus I hadn't had sex in over 2 years. I stripped off and we started off with a little chat, then went into some kissing. It didnt take me long to get hard, she moved to owo which felt great and after a few minutes I decided to return the favour and taste her pussy. She tasted and smelt amazing but didn't stay down long, felt she wasn't enjoying it - this was only my 2nd time going down on a girl, oral grossed my ex long term partner out so never bothered with it.
So time to fuck, she explains that she can't do cowgirl long due to an issue with her leg, so ended doing a bit of cg, mish, doggy and more owo and dfk throughout. Oh and we also tried face fucking but just wasn't for me.
Anyways i couldn't cum, partly due to nerves and mostly due to years of death grip wanking 😅
So with around 10mins left of the meet, knowing i wasnt going to cum we just ended up chatting until the hour was up.

Actually went back a couple weeks later but won't bother to review as it was pretty much the same experience.
I will return again but have a few others on my HL first.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 02:50:29 pm by Yellowskin »

Offline AllenTheMan

Sounds a good time. Some others mentioned she was under the influence, did you notice?

Offline Yellowskin

She was totally fine, no issues at all.