Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elita - Old Street  (Read 1921 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6131465) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline bjformeplz69

External Link/Members Only

Saw Elita a couple of months ago now. 1 hour for £280. Seeing her profile today, she's now charging £300.

Initially I was a bit put off by her somewhat demanding profile and the arguments she was having on here with other members but decided none the less to book her. Why? I guess she just appealed to me in a certain way.

Put through a booking request on AW the night before which she confirmed but the next morning there was some problems. Because I "didn't double confirm by message" she assumed I wasn't coming so when I messaged her to say I was nearby she said she assumed I wasn't coming so didn't get ready. She said she'd be ready in an hour. I only live 15mins away so I decided to take a slow wander back home, grab a coffee and come back. It was too cold to be hanging around on the street!

Anyway, an hour later i was being let into her flat. She opened the door in lingerie. She does look exactly like her pics. We chatted about the issues quickly - it was what it was. I had a quick shower and then onto the action.

She does seem to enjoy DFK, she was eager for a lot of that and was rubbing me through the towel until I was hard. I'd already explained that I was looking for lots of oral so she was eagerly onto her knees to take me in her mouth. I must admit, she does give good head. She relies on her hands a bit too much and didn't pay the balls any attention but nevertheless it was still a very good BJ. We went onto the bed and I started eating her out. She happily took a couple of my fingers inside her and then the hottest part of the meet happened, she took my fingers out of her pussy and sucked them clean. That was really hot to watch, something I'll be looking to repeat! Then 69, then rubbered up and fucked her doggy, then cowgirl, the reverse cowgirl, then missionary until I couldn't take any more. I wanted to cum on her face (I've never given anyone a proper facial) and she took it like a trooper. She was happy to be covered in my cum whilst taking a bit in her mouth.

After she'd cleaned herself up we chatted for a bit on the bed. Standard "Covid" chat that is the go to for anyone nowadays making small talk! I then asked to watch her masturbate and make herself cum. She did this with toys with pleasure and I watched her tremble to climax.

She then sucked me again and I asked her to keep going until I came again. She went for it and made me cum in her mouth. I had another quick shower and left. Nearly an hour all in but no clock watching.

Disregarding all the initial fears and issues, she was a great pint and given me one of my hottest sexual memories of her sucking her fingers straight form her pussy. So yeah, I'd probably return.