Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HotdarkRimmingQueen - Crawley- Great punt.  (Read 3810 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5294427) (22 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only                                                                                                  ccnaaacdn

HotdarkRimmingQueen

Well, I recently met Bell. Her AW profile is spot on, she does all the things from her likes list without extras. That is her body with enhanced boobs and she is nicely tanned from a bottle I would think. Nevertheless she has a lovely body to look at. Bright white teeth and very easy on the eye facially. Generous lips, dark raven hair that cascades over her shoulders with the only tattoo on the nape of her back. And 39 declared is true. could get away with being 35.

Comms were excellent from the start, got to hotel and she said dont knock just walk right in. So here I met her little dog, miniture of some sort which didnt bother us the whole hour I was there. I bet it could tell you some right doggy stories :D
So £170 handed over and she invited me onto the bed. I was now in my pants. These boobs are BIG with responsive nipples that are prominent after a bit of attention very nice.

Lots of FK could do with more tongue perhaps, lots of caressing as she has lovely skin. She gives excellent head and is happy to receive OWO.  Having advertised herself as HotdarkRimmingQueen I felt obliged to experience her rimming which normally I wouldnt bother with. Been some years since I last did rimming.  I would say it was very nice, attention to balls good. Then she suggested we move the action on and so on with the mac , enjoyed cowgirl, doggy and facesitting . Alas I didnt get it over theline despite that CIM was on offer- just my luck to miss out on that..

Great punt I would recommend this lady if you have the chance :thumbsup:
I would most likely see again. :hi:

Online webpunter

@MrM
I missed this review
Fine reporting
HDRQ rackage tastic cougar material
Right up your alley
Woof woof  ;)
[said cutie pooch was snoozing beside the bed when i visited, no bother either]
See some pics i've just wazzed up on an update to my review from summer 2022
There are quite a few new pics showing

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

@MrM
I missed this review
Fine reporting
HDRQ rackage tastic cougar material
Right up your alley
Woof woof  ;)
[said cutie pooch was snoozing beside the bed when i visited, no bother either]
See some pics i've just wazzed up on an update to my review from summer 2022
There are quite a few new pics showing

Cheers Webby. The body is the same but the face pics have been touched up, can you believe. I would say she looks better in real life TBH. :hi:

Offline beemer44

Thanks Matrix. 

She’s been on the hotlist since webbys review. 
I’ve gotta meet this girl and that miracle Marie, see she’s in Farnbrough in a weeks time so might make the trip over. 

Glad you had a good time. 

Online webpunter

On an update to my review i commented
"The new ones are professionally taken, obvs"
Reck makeup artist & a bit of enhancement
She's very striking & imposing
A bit of whirlwind if she's in the mood
Catching her going full tilt on a longer session would be a tad daunting

Cheers Webby. The body is the same but the face pics have been touched up, can you believe. I would say she looks better in real life TBH. :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

On an update to my review i commented
"The new ones are professionally taken, obvs"
Reck makeup artist & a bit of enhancement
She's very striking & imposing
A bit of whirlwind if she's in the mood
Catching her going full tilt on a longer session would be a tad daunting

It certainly could be. Still I can think of worse ways to meet my maker :D :D :D