Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: British Lara - London  (Read 1447 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6981106) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Anthonyb783

Fee - £180 for 1 hour with £15 extra for kissing.

Comms - very poor, took long time to reply and would send basic copy paste response instead of replying to my actual question

Looks - She looks far worse than her photos. I would say 6/10 face, 5/10 body, quite a bit larger than her photos. But you can tell that she has good genetics, if she worked out and had a healthy diet she would be very attractive.

Meet - very unwelcoming when I arrived. Cold mechanical service. Wouldn't let me get near her until I paid her and had a condom on. Kissing was present but with closed lips. Worst part for me was the foul stench from her pussy that filled the whole room when she assumed doggy style. Sorry to be so harsh but this was absolutely disgusting and I left shortly after without finishing. For what it's worth she did seem quite nice afterwards but that smell was unforgivable.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Do you have a link or screenshots of her ad?

Offline king tarzan

Funnily enough was contemplating her until I noticed fake ⚽⚽

No no
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 09:52:44 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Anthonyb783

Fee - £180 for 1 hour with £15 extra for kissing.

Comms - very poor, took long time to reply and would send basic copy paste response instead of replying to my actual question

Looks - She looks far worse than her photos. I would say 6/10 face, 5/10 body, quite a bit larger than her photos. But you can tell that she has good genetics, if she worked out and had a healthy diet she would be very attractive.

Meet - very unwelcoming when I arrived. Cold mechanical service. Wouldn't let me get near her until I paid her and had a condom on. Kissing was present but with closed lips. Worst part for me was the foul stench from her pussy that filled the whole room when she assumed doggy style. Sorry to be so harsh but this was absolutely disgusting and I left shortly after without finishing. For what it's worth she did seem quite nice afterwards but that smell was unforgivable.

forgot here is the link
External Link/Members Only

Offline Liverpool

OP: what was the rough location you saw her in?

Thanks